Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

zs05 'preciate it bro! any other links to media day pics?

Devine looks like a high school freshman standing next to Slaton. They're gonna be sick.

Webb looks ready to play... as in TE. He's got enough size for sure.

Williams and Chambers definitely hit the weights and will see PT too.

Impressed with the size of Herron too... I thought he was much more of a project in terms of muscle mass needed to play LB than that. He'll RS anyways.

Segasse, Van Bergen, O-linemen look out of shape. They'll be losing quite a few pounds in practice. Mike Hart actually looks a little heavy right now too, he'll be cut up by the time season starts though.

Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

RBeezy said that 9-3, 10-2 was a realistic chance.

And to Fresh, I said last time we played in Neyland, not in Nashville. I'm going to need to read that better next time.
I AIN'T EVEN WIT IT

I think was just throwin that blowout score in there.
If u think Fat Phil shoulda been fired after the Vandy game, where da @#%$ u been for the past 7 yrs? @#%$ shoulda been gone IMO, 1. Its not liek he has some Bobby Bowden Legacy. 2. He snaked the job from Johnny Majors. 3. He's the idiot decided to go with the two headed QB monster of Ainge & Clausen :lol:
laugh.gif

Look at it this way, We are top 3 program in players drafted into the NFL yet, we have ONE Nat'l Title game appearance & One nat'l Championship to show for it. Dont add up now does it.

>:
mad.gif

:smh:
smh.gif
, You already know how I feel about Phil :x
sick.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

Damn. Lil Animal put some muscle on. He must have spent some time with the old man this summer. His dad is a ball of muscle and James looks like a stretched out version of him.

I HATE how Michigan never allows cameras around for the start of summer camp. That is one of my biggest pet peeves.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Yo I'm thinking about getting on the Laurinaitis plan... who's got me some 'roids? :wow:
eek.gif

Not saying he's on anything, but for me to get to that size I'm calling Anderson. Laurinaitis fam got those genes.

Another reason why Scout is better than Rivals... you can't hack the links... :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Wolverine
Brown-Warren-Stewart-Trent-Adams-Sears-Harrison-Englemon-Dutch-Chambers-Williams

Since it's apparent that this thread has turned into posting pics of the standouts on your favorite team and talk about how they're better than everyone else...

I'll make mine about Clemson's young & upcoming stars:

Willy Korn to CJ Spiller :smokin
smokin.gif
F298447.jpg
F297573.jpg
F292878.jpg
F292860.jpg
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

Speaking of Fat Phil......

Tennessee RB LaMarcus Coker suspended indefinitely for undisclosed reasons per ESPNEWS.

Quote:
My faith is so strong for the Michigan secondary I just filled out a lotto ticket w/ their numbers
:lol:
laugh.gif
Let'sGoBlue

make the world a better place, punch bi\\\ martin in the face​
anti-jim harbaugh​

Quote:
Former five-star DT Jerrell Powe has tried for two years to gain admission into Ole Miss.

It hasn't happened.

He's taken in-person courses, on-line courses through colleges and has also re-taken standardized tests.

On paper, according to father figure Joe Barnett, he's qualified with the correct number of core courses, an 18 on the ACT and a qualifying grade-point average.

And now Powe is looking to attend a new school: The University of Miami.

UM has scholarship spots open and could use some immediate help at defensive tackle.

Powe might help fill a big need.

"Miami is making an attempt (to get Powe through admissions)," said Barnett, who is a father figure for Powe, who grew up in Waynesboro, Miss., without a father. "It appears they will make a commitment to take Jerrell (football-wise), and if so he will commit to them. The next 36 hours it should all get sorted out. I'd say it's a 90 percent chance he'll be a Hurricane by the end of the week.

"Miami had remained his next choice for a long time."

One possible hangup: Powe isn't through the NCAA Clearinghouse yet.

All the paperwork has been submitted, but the Clearinghouse recently came back with, according to Barnett, a "little laundry list" of things they needed clarified.

Powe has a lawyer, Donald Jackson, representing him for the Clearinghouse.

"The Clearinghouse situation I'm very optimistic about," said Jackson, who has also been in contact with UM personnel and says he expects a yes or no decision from the school in the next day or two. "I've been involved in a number of cases like this. The young man has compelted everything he needs to complete. This has been an onging process for the last two years. They've requested additional information we'll provide. It's a decision that could be made within a matter of a couple of days to less than a week."

Part of the problem with getting him cleared in the past is, according to Barnett, that there's some confusion about whether he is learning disabled or not.

Powe received aid in taking tests in high school as other learning disabled students do, but the Clearinghouse in the past questioned if he received too much help.

"We had him re-tested (this past) November and he was determined to have a dyslexia problem," Barnett said. "It's been determined that he can receive any accommodation for a learning disabled student."

Barnett says, with the help of the lawyer, that he is optimistic Powe will be cleared shortly.

He says it would help the cause with the Clearinghouse if UM admissions accepts him.

"He needed one more course this summer, which was a foreign language," Barnett said. "He took that in Jackson, Miss., and got a high-B average."

For now, Barnett and Powe are hopeful everything will work out.

"Jerrell called coach (Joe) Pannunzio last night," Barnett said. "They talked about his conditioning, how much he weighs, if he'd be able to get down there.

"It'd be a great marriage if he winds up at Miami."

Barnett said the 6-foot-4 Powe currently weighs 345 pounds and is running a 5.0-second 40-yard dash.

It certainly will be a twisting road to UM if Powe does wind up at Miami.

He initially committed to LSU out of Wayne County High School, announcing on national TV. He later switched to Ole Miss and has stood by them until recently.

As a nonqualifier out of high school he attended Hargrave Military for a year. He didn't make it through the Clearinghouse after that year and spent the past 12 months taking more courses to get qualified.

He also worked several jobs, including as a jailer for the Wayne County Sheriff's Department.

Waynesboro (Miss.) Wayne County coach Marcus Boyles says he's in regular contact with Powe and Barnett.

"He's a really good football player," Boyles said. "He's a kid that has a lot of potential. He's a big kid that moves real well and is a really good athlete. He's a kid that can make a difference in your program.

"I know it's frustrating for Jerrell and his family. I hope it gets worked out. He has a learning disability that was diagnosed late in his life. He did what he needed to do at Hargrave and hopefully the NCAA will get all documentation straightened out."

Asked what kind of shape Powe is currently in, Boyles said, "He's such an athlete it wouldn't take him long to get in shape."

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Lets go Bulls, UCLA,Dodgers and Cowboys!

^He's not getting into UM.

Don't even know why they even bother publishing the article.

He would've been a longshot in the Cker era....It's just comical to think of it happening in the BossCane era.

Just wait till he get a yr under his belt in the WVA strength prgram.
U should be laughin at Slaton's Summer time Gut He look like he pushin 210 lbs rite there,
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

^ I think it also hurts Steve that hes wearing a boys medium jersey. He looks pretty tore up in other pics. Maybe it is just good pics vs bad ones either way. They said that Stevie is 205lbs. Devine has about 4% body fat and the kid has a small frame but is put together real well. He and Jock Sanders look like the summer helped them out in Morgantown already and I would expect those 2 to be real big by their soph yea as well.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

d1ji8.jpg
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
Let'sGoBlue

make the world a better place, punch bi\\\ martin in the face​
anti-jim harbaugh​

Back
Top Bottom