Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
Watching ND makes me SICK...These dudes are absolutely pathetic.
:frown:
frown.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Weis should be fired....there is absolutely no excuse for them to look this bad. You cant tell me that Purdue has recruited better than them
THE U

It's just ridiculous how inept they are on BOTH sides of the football, and that cannot fall on anyone's shoulders other than the coaching staff.

Everyone already knows about the defense...I know they lost damn near everyone at the skill positions on the offensive side, but the fact that they are 5 weeks into the season, and have the worst offense in America is pathetic enough. That they are making seemingly no progress makes it that much worse...There's too many 4 and 5 star recruits for those dudes to be that bad. It's GOT to be coaching, because it's not like these aren't talented kids.

:lol:
laugh.gif
And it just keeps getting worse..Blocked FG... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

LSU lookin horrible out there

:lol:
laugh.gif

Good god, Notre Dame is maybe the WORST team i have ever seen on any level of football.

That @#%$ is pathetic :x
sick.gif

Tulane done took the lead :nerd:
nerd.gif
THE U

Quote:
There's too many 4 and 5 star recruits for those dudes to be that bad. It's GOT to be coaching, because it's not like these aren't talented kids.
playing football on the collegiate level. there are soem kids that are simply good because they are bigger then everyone at the hs level, get to college and they are avg at best.

Yall keep believing ND is having these great recruiting classes if you want to, but the eye in the sky dont lie, these recruits are not good football players on the collegiate level.

and the coaching isnt much better.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

ayo, 75 dude's from LSU bench 400 or more?

only 2 dudes on tulane bench 400+?

lmao,

i guess its david vs goliath

TEAM GET YOUR WEIGHT UP

UGA looking bad against Ole Miss so far...

Miss. up 7-0 after an early bomb, was on the UGA 1 about to punch it in, but fumbled...

Richt is becoming infamous for these letdown games...get it together. |I
tired.gif

Gunna, I completely agree with the fact that you can't evaluate a class until they are on the football field. And just being overmatched and overhyped outta HS may be the case with some of these dudes, but every single one of these recruits over the last two years lookin this bad? Aint no way ND has had two legit Top 10 classes and there ain't one kid in the bunch that play a lick. There almost has to be some substance in there somewhere. There are literally ZERO kids on the ND roster that look like high-major football players...All these rumors about ND commits starting to look elsewhere for 2008 already isn't gonna help, either...

Just a question because I've heard it talked about so much through some of the media...Would a conference affiliation benefit ND?
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

yup, that is the only thing that can save them, but they are not willing to give up that NBC show money.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Word is that their are more tranfers to come :nerd:
nerd.gif

armando allen maybe?
come down to the U

:x
sick.gif
@Miami.

thats all that needs to be said :smh:
smh.gif
THE U

Mississippi State is beating So. Carolina, Sly Croom's job is safe man, these boys are competing every week with no QB.

Mich losing to Northwestern in the 4th quarter :x
sick.gif

Evan Sharpley looks like the better fit at QB. That WR done made 3 GREAT long ball catches. At Least someone out there wants to win and Ball out, thats good to see

I tell you what, Thaddeus Lewis is a gamer....

Quote:
we need corners and DT's in the WORST WAY

DT's most especially. No pressure up the middle whatsoever.

Marcus Forston come on down, boy...

UGA struggling, letting Ole Miss put together 18 play drives... :smh:
smh.gif

17-17 in the 3rd...

Back
Top Bottom