Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Oh no doubt. I've been telling people this year that my sleeper on defense is Morgan Trent. Everybody thinks I'm crazy, but coach Bedford (who freakin looks like coach Campbell... i get them confused all the time and feel like an idiot) is putting in work. I really really think his footwork is going to be much improved. He has all the physical tool to succeed. Just needs a good coach.

If any ND fans think we are winnin more than 6 games...

you're outa your mind

we are going to suck.

I look foward the young guys, but the schedule just does not look good, at all.

My heisman pick : Booty

NC = USC

Disappointing teams - Nebraska, Rutgers
Code:
 TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

^well nd sure will be young and very inexperienced... but i just think that we might suprise some people.. and i think we will definitely win our last 4 games of the year... so more than 6 is not too much of a stretch..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Quote:
Yea I wonder why, dude got abused against USC. I felt bad for him.
:rofl:
roll.gif

By the 12th game nobody was feeling bad for him.

Hence my sleeper on D and the most improved (of the players that recieved significant PT last year)

Quote:
With this joke of a schedule i wouldnt be surprised to see an 11-1 record.......and then you will get crushed in your bowl game by a real team.

Oh yeah homie? No one will crush this team, not even UT down in Austin. And its not like we dont try to schedule quality opponents, it is hard to get the so called "real teams" to play us because they have nothing to gain out of it by playing a good "Non-BCS" team so they schedule @#%$ hole schools.

In four of the last five years, the Horned Frogs have won at least 10 games in a season, and won 11 games in three of the last four. During this period TCU has won games against Louisville, Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Utah and BYU. From 1998 to 2006, TCU has attended 8 bowl games, winning five of them.

Quote:
I put money on the fact that BYU cleans TCU's clock , thats easy money
Trelvis Tha ThrillaWanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

Quote:
Who's taking the Heisman this year?

It would be easy to go with Booty since I'm a SC fan, but I think Slaton takes it. He's going to put up monster numbers this year in a pretty mediocre conference. I can easily see WVU going 11-1.

Quote:
It would be easy to go with Booty since I'm a SC fan, but I think Slaton takes it. He's going to put up monster numbers this year in a pretty mediocre conference. I can easily see WVU going 11-1.
:x
sick.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

I just hope our offense won't struggle to put up points like in past years where our offense was supposed to score at will.

Also any word on Carlos Brown, my uncle said this weekend he is very close to taking Minor's spot on the depth chart.
Go Blue

Wanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1's
Email: [email protected]
AIM: zs05wc

Cats talking about "The U" again :smh:
smh.gif

They disgraced themselves more than almost any team I've ever seen with a single event, with dudes kamikazi running onto the field stomping and swinging helmets... then doing their little chant afterwards like they are proud of it :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
THIS IS LOUIS VUITTON DIME NIGHT
SO WE GON' DO EVERYTHING THAT KAN LIKE
8/28

Quote:
I just hope our offense won't struggle to put up points like in past years where our offense was supposed to score at will.

Also any word on Carlos Brown, my uncle said this weekend he is very close to taking Minor's spot on the depth chart.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Quote:
Cats talking about "The U" again
They disgraced themselves more than almost any team I've ever seen with a single event, with dudes kamikazi running onto the field stomping and swinging helmets... then doing their little chant afterwards like they are proud of it
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
With this joke of a schedule i wouldnt be surprised to see an 11-1 record.......and then you will get crushed in your bowl game by a real team.
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
looking no furthur than Fort Worth for their #1 candidate.
Quote:
Booty might be my frontrunner but I also think that Jamaal Charles or Colt McCoy could do some very big things with who Texas has to play this year.
I like Booty alot as well. I don't see Jamaal getting into the Heisman race, but Colt could definately be a guy that gets the New York invite at the end of the season.

Quote:
Oh no doubt. I've been telling people this year that my sleeper on defense is Morgan Trent. Everybody thinks I'm crazy, but coach Bedford (who freakin looks like coach Campbell... i get them confused all the time and feel like an idiot) is putting in work. I really really think his footwork is going to be much improved. He has all the physical tool to succeed. Just needs a good coach.
DETROIT TIGERS
#3 Gary Sheffield

Quote:
And Newbs, I agree for the most part on what you said. Best example is the Penn State game last year. It was one of the most dominant performances I've ever seen, yet we won 17-10. One announcer said "This is the most dominant 7 point game I've ever seen in my life". The Iowa game was another prime example.
Go BlueWanted sz. 8 or 8.5: 3m Snake AF1'sEmail: [email protected]: zs05wc
[/quote]

^ And that is just last year when DeBORED showed back up on campus. They have the talent to run the table but a coaching staff that will lose them 1 regular season game and the Bowl Game. I don't want to be negative but it seems like it is almost a guarantee. Lets hope things change this year and in the future. I think Bill Martin will see this and go national for a coach if not RE.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

i would love to come close to another chip but its going to be tough with Tebow in his first year as the starter but it could happen I know he can sling it but there is a big difference in going in and running and going in to make a play every down. i think USC has it wrapped up for the most part as long as they don't have any hiccups they should cruise right on thru with the chip in hand. I think WV will probably be there too, but thats the GREAT thing about college football you just never know. Everyone hated on me and my Gators last year who will be the dark horse this year?
THE RAIDER NATION​
Return To Glory

Yea DeBord and his "trick plays." I remember two years against Indiana they ran some different formations, which all pretty much had Antonio Bass (anyword if he's recovering from his injury?) in the backfield and was pretty much just direct snaps or toss plays to him, but they ran them the week before osu and we were like why would they run those the week before now osu knows to be prepared for them. And my favorite play the "diamond screen", you know whats coming when you see that formation, I think they ran something different from it once last year, other than that its always a screen.
Go Blue

DeBORED has zero creativity. Anything that looks like an out of the ordinary formation has to be attributed to Scot Loefler. He needs to be the OC because he is a genious and would suck to let get away. It would be very Michigan for that to happen though.

Antonio Bass is pretty much done. He is working to come back and his dad says it is his #1 priority to don the winged helmet again. I would think a miracle is the only thing that can help him hit the field again. Horribl injury that resulted in nerve damage. Sucks because he would have been a monster last year and this year. I wish him well with his education and whatever he chooses to do. The kid is great.

I think Carlos Brown could be that type of player this year. I hope so. The kids videos on rivals and scout are very close to Bass'. I think they may be the same player. Too bad RoJos mom ran him out to Cali or else we would be talking about him right now.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Yea RoJo would have been a very nice recruit but you gotta look at this we pretty much just traded db's by getting Warren from Cali. DB is the only spot on the whole team that makes my nervous, every other position I know theres talent there, and not to say our DB's dont have talent they're just coached badly or something. I hope my boy Obi gets some PT at LB, his hs and mine our rivals.
Go Blue

Back
Top Bottom