Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please

Quote:
Trust me, it was a BIG SHOCK to all the SC insiders when Warren committed to Michigan. Not sure what English told him, but he did one hell of a job changing his mind. I'm sure playing time played a big part as well.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
PAC-10>>>>>>>>SEC
:rofl:
roll.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

Quote:
PAC-10>>>>>>>>SEC
SEC=overrated year after year

Team Wipe Me Down
Red Light, Green Light, Yellow Light, ...Get it Man.

DOLPHINS GATORS HEAT HURRICANES

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
@ Florida running the college football landscape and Michigan being small-time...

Quote:
Real Deal College Football Discussion... no homers please
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

The Andre Berto Movement:Get Down or Lay Down

Big East: Brian Brohm QB Louisville
SEC: D Mac RB Arkansas
Pac 10: Yvenson Bernard RB Ore. St
Big 10: Derrick Williams WR Penn St.
Big 12: Jamaal Charles RB Tex
ACC: Javarris James RB Miami :pimp:
pimp.gif
The Return of Swol​
Moderate Deez​

Quote:
Big 12: Jamaal Charles RB Tex
You really think so Gunna? I hope you're right, because I'd love nothing more than to see that kid finally live up to expectations, but I've got my doubts...

I was kinda torn, Charles, Keller or Colt. So I picked the 1300+ yrd, 15+ potential RB with hilight reel speed.

Quote:
two words:

desean jackson

Pimp, I am the inventor of the DeSean Bandwagon LOL I personally think he's the best player in the country.... He's got Longshore as his QB. I just dont think he can win POY with all Punt Returns.

sorry for the edit- post limit reached
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Quote:
Pimp, I am the inventor of the DeSean Bandwagon LOL I personally think he's the best player in the country.... He's got Longshore as his QB. I just dont think he can win POY with all Punt Returns.
laugh.gif
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Big East: Pat White
SEC: Andre Woodson
Pac 10: JDB
Big 10: Mario Manningham
Big 12: Bobby Ried
ACC: Greg Carr

Code:
 TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Quote:
in addition Donovan also stated this:
"I ultimately chose Michigan because it's just a great situation as far as me coming in with the cornerback situation there,"
ers with experience), so it's no surprise he chose UMich where he'll have a solid shot at replacing Leon Hall.

Big East: Steve Slaton, RB, WVU
- Not worried about Noel Devine coming up. Picked Slaton over Rice cause he's on a better team.

SEC: Percy Harvin, WR, Florida
- I see Urban Meyer running lot of gimmicky stuff with Percy.

Pac 10: John David Booty, QB, USC
- SC's defense is going to give JDB the ball a LOT. He has arsenal of weapons.

Big 10: Michael Hart, RB, UMich
- Defenses won't be able to key in on him due to Henne/Manningham. Hart will eat up opposing defenses.

Big 12: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
- Thought Colt played real well last season. Still has Sweed and the o-line will be replaced.

ACC: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
- Should build upon last year.

Okay So........

The U has 11 ESPN 150 recruits and counting....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Randy Shannon on that fast track to some Pete Carrol status.

@#%$ is getting serious in the 305. Butch Davis who? :lol:
laugh.gif

Man I really cannot wait for college football to start. Buckeye fans has anything been said about who could make the start at quarterback this year. Ive been so busy lately I haven't really got too keep up on whats been going on. I really think Beanie's going to have a breakout year this year. Dudes a stud. Hopefully little animal can stay playing like he did all last season. I'm looking forward to Dane Sanzenbacher getting some burn this year. He's a local kid from Toledo and was a stud in high school.

As for conference offensive players of the year:

Big East: Steve Slaton, RB, WVU
- I dont see Rutgers matching what they did last year. Could possibly be Rice but West Virginia seems like the team to beat and Slaton could be a big reason why. Brian Brohm also could get the nod.

SEC: Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky
- Okay maybe its a little too early(or too late is it already too full?) but dude has the talent but Im not sure it he has enough around him. You could also insert Erik Ainge. I think hes gonna have a big year.

Pac 10: John David Booty, QB, USC
- Could be Heisman also. USC is just too talented and he has so many weapons.

Big 10: Michael Hart, RB, UMich
- I hate to say it but dudes a stud. Homer pick but Beanie could sneak in here if he plays to his potential.

Big 12: Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
- Good kid. Going to make things happen this year. Him or Charles.

ACC: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
- Real good back, But I could see someone from Flordia State or Miami in here too. Big years for both teams.
TeamLakers
~~Team Buckeyes~~~
"We at it A-Ginn"

im adressing the fans of "THE U" Forston should reconsider because USC could use him much more efficently than
"THE U". i hope he takes that official trip to USC he has talked about in the past. Seriously "THE U" is another 2 years away from doing something major in College Football. If Forston is reading we have less humidity and you would be playing in THE COLESIUM! Think about it young man!
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​

Quote:
and i dont see how anyone is picking CJ to be ACC player of the year with him and davis going to be splitting carrys all year.
:smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
C'mon Thirtytres, U goin way overboard.

gunna get it are you gunna be me?

USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​

yessir its me

Back
Top Bottom