Real Talk: BEARDS vol. Brian Wilson

kcenaek0rb

Banned
On the real NT how long do you guys think it would take to grow out something like this? 
Grooming tips? Monthly trims? 

smokin.gif

6qbimt.jpg

On the real NT how long do you guys think it would take to grow out something like this? 
Grooming tips? Monthly trims? 

smokin.gif

6qbimt.jpg

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by kcenaek0rb

Ask your dad.
He told me to run to Nike Talk and quickly make a thread on Beards...

Ask your dad.

Ah, well in that case, I'd say 5-6 weeks.

Ask your dad.

Ah, well in that case, I'd say 5-6 weeks.

He got that Jack beard going on. It looks too perfect so I can understand why one would think it's fake.

If you want that OP, you gotta wash your face with horse urine.

He got that Jack beard going on. It looks too perfect so I can understand why one would think it's fake.

If you want that OP, you gotta wash your face with horse urine.

Ask your dad.

There's no chart to see what your ETA is for a beard like that, or any at all.

Everyones facial hair, if they have any to begin with, grows at different rates. Mine can grow in full, but it's slow as molasses to get any kind of hang time.

There's no chart to see what your ETA is for a beard like that, or any at all.

Everyones facial hair, if they have any to begin with, grows at different rates. Mine can grow in full, but it's slow as molasses to get any kind of hang time.

i tried growing my beard but im missing the goatee area to have it like on baron davis status. get a wave brush and brush your beard instead of keeping it tangled and discombobulated. also occasionally condition your beard.

i tried growing my beard but im missing the goatee area to have it like on baron davis status. get a wave brush and brush your beard instead of keeping it tangled and discombobulated. also occasionally condition your beard.

Back
Top Bottom