Real Talk: BEARDS vol. Brian Wilson

Originally Posted by Master Zik

He got that Jack beard going on. It looks too perfect so I can understand why one would thin it's fake.
Dude, it is fake. 
laugh.gif

The hair might be his, but its def. colored.

He got that Jack beard going on. It looks too perfect so I can understand why one would thin it's fake.
Dude, it is fake. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Dude, it is fake. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't even thinking of the coloring as far as beards go but yeah that could easily not be it's natural color. I was just talking about the growing of the beard and how it looks after being groomed.

Originally Posted by Durden7

Dude, it is fake. 
laugh.gif

I wasn't even thinking of the coloring as far as beards go but yeah that could easily not be it's natural color. I was just talking about the growing of the beard and how it looks after being groomed.

^ Dom Kennedy?

I grew my beard out from October 1st till yesterday, was
pimp.gif
but I opted to shave.

^ Dom Kennedy?

I grew my beard out from October 1st till yesterday, was
pimp.gif
but I opted to shave.

Beards FTW

And l agree wholeheartedly with the dude that said to use a wave brush. It really does make a difference in how neat your beard will look.

Beards FTW

And l agree wholeheartedly with the dude that said to use a wave brush. It really does make a difference in how neat your beard will look.

It's just genetics and time I barely had to shave when I was 21, but once 23/24 hit, oh boy ... and the more I shaved, the thicker it would come in.

Mine right now is a thicker/longer than 206's; I gotta trim it soon, people are starting to nickname me "Cuban Ross". It's nice to have though, if you can manage to grow it right.

Sidenote: I had an 80 year old man come up to me the other day who said, "That is an excellent beard, young man." Made me feel great; seems the more mature crowd has a certain affinity/appreciation for a good beard. Oh, and chicks dig it.
pimp.gif

Good luck, OP.

It's just genetics and time I barely had to shave when I was 21, but once 23/24 hit, oh boy ... and the more I shaved, the thicker it would come in.

Mine right now is a thicker/longer than 206's; I gotta trim it soon, people are starting to nickname me "Cuban Ross". It's nice to have though, if you can manage to grow it right.

Sidenote: I had an 80 year old man come up to me the other day who said, "That is an excellent beard, young man." Made me feel great; seems the more mature crowd has a certain affinity/appreciation for a good beard. Oh, and chicks dig it.
pimp.gif

Good luck, OP.

Back
Top Bottom