Real Talk: BEARDS vol. Brian Wilson

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Beards FTW

And l agree wholeheartedly with the dude that said to use a wave brush. It really does make a difference in how neat your beard will look.
Wave brush?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Beards FTW

And l agree wholeheartedly with the dude that said to use a wave brush. It really does make a difference in how neat your beard will look.
Wave brush?
nerd.gif

fear the beard
it would've looked better if he didn't dye it.  looks really weird.

are we doing No Shave November again?  started growing my beard again last week.

fear the beard

are we doing No Shave November again?  started growing my beard again last week.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

... and the more I shaved, the thicker it would come in.

Its an old wives tale that the more you shave the thicker it comes in. Its been proven to be inaccurate

... and the more I shaved, the thicker it would come in.

Its an old wives tale that the more you shave the thicker it comes in. Its been proven to be inaccurate

I had one from Jun 20th of this year until about 3 weeks ago..
eek.gif
eek.gif
I absolutely loved it! Chick hated it, and my chin/skin felt irritated and sensitive when i would scratch/wash/comb it.. So I cut it off.

I regret it.. I promise myself i won't shave until at least March tho..

I had one from Jun 20th of this year until about 3 weeks ago..
eek.gif
eek.gif
I absolutely loved it! Chick hated it, and my chin/skin felt irritated and sensitive when i would scratch/wash/comb it.. So I cut it off.

I regret it.. I promise myself i won't shave until at least March tho..

Originally Posted by shogun

fear the beard

YES!!! Plus there was an article on the art of manliness saying it will coincide with prostate cancer awareness month. so when people ask hey wussup with the beard you have a cool story to tell and you can get a sponsor. 206 you gotta start that thread in 9 days 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for me i cant grow facial hair around the cheek area so Im rockin a Lebron neck beard. 

Originally Posted by shogun

fear the beard

YES!!! Plus there was an article on the art of manliness saying it will coincide with prostate cancer awareness month. so when people ask hey wussup with the beard you have a cool story to tell and you can get a sponsor. 206 you gotta start that thread in 9 days 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for me i cant grow facial hair around the cheek area so Im rockin a Lebron neck beard. 

It's just genetics and time I barely had to shave when I was 21, but once 23/24 hit, oh boy ... and the more I shaved, the thicker it would come in.

Mine right now is a thicker/longer than 206's; I gotta trim it soon, people are starting to nickname me "Cuban Ross". It's nice to have though, if you can manage to grow it right.

Sidenote: I had an 80 year old man come up to me the other day who said, "That is an excellent beard, young man." Made me feel great; seems the more mature crowd has a certain affinity/appreciation for a good beard. Oh, and chicks dig it.
pimp.gif

Good luck, OP.
pics? (no romo)

i keep mine at a 2 length cause it grows uneven when i let it longer than that... i love my beard tho. i hate shaving... makes me get in-grown hairs and break out

Spoiler [+]
here's mine back in june/july. i like to make it thin every now and then, i usually keep it mid-cheek tho

f9hwrd.jpg

It's just genetics and time I barely had to shave when I was 21, but once 23/24 hit, oh boy ... and the more I shaved, the thicker it would come in.

Mine right now is a thicker/longer than 206's; I gotta trim it soon, people are starting to nickname me "Cuban Ross". It's nice to have though, if you can manage to grow it right.

Sidenote: I had an 80 year old man come up to me the other day who said, "That is an excellent beard, young man." Made me feel great; seems the more mature crowd has a certain affinity/appreciation for a good beard. Oh, and chicks dig it.
pimp.gif

Good luck, OP.
pics? (no romo)

i keep mine at a 2 length cause it grows uneven when i let it longer than that... i love my beard tho. i hate shaving... makes me get in-grown hairs and break out

Spoiler [+]
here's mine back in june/july. i like to make it thin every now and then, i usually keep it mid-cheek tho

f9hwrd.jpg

That pic i posted was of last year's winter beard. I keep it shorter throughout the year, and even shorter during the summer.

But I just started growing it out again a couple weeks ago, and im gonna rock it til the new year i think. It should be epic, assuming nothing formal comes up, or my boss makes me trim it etc.

I should definitely start another "official" beard thread though, like last year's when i was posting weekly updates etc. Who's with me?

That pic i posted was of last year's winter beard. I keep it shorter throughout the year, and even shorter during the summer.

But I just started growing it out again a couple weeks ago, and im gonna rock it til the new year i think. It should be epic, assuming nothing formal comes up, or my boss makes me trim it etc.

I should definitely start another "official" beard thread though, like last year's when i was posting weekly updates etc. Who's with me?

Back
Top Bottom