Real Talk: BEARDS vol. Brian Wilson

5kjzg0.jpg

You ran into MayorNYC too huh

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Lol, just seemed like a silly question.

Ill start an "Official" Beard thread on Nov. 1 btw, if no one beats me to it.

glasses.gif
 Does that mean beard growing contest starting Nov. 1?

I planned on doing that anyway.  Clean shave Nov. 1 then see how long I can hold out. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Lol, just seemed like a silly question.

Ill start an "Official" Beard thread on Nov. 1 btw, if no one beats me to it.

glasses.gif
 Does that mean beard growing contest starting Nov. 1?

I planned on doing that anyway.  Clean shave Nov. 1 then see how long I can hold out. 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

15 minutes ago, usually trim with a 0 clip. Last trim was two Thursdays ago with a 2 clip.

Why dont you clean it up? Andis, highly recommended.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

15 minutes ago, usually trim with a 0 clip. Last trim was two Thursdays ago with a 2 clip.

Why dont you clean it up? Andis, highly recommended.

For the record, i already have a healthy length to my current beard, and will not be shaving or trimming it down for a 'contest'. (however, i will continue to grow it, to see how long i can get it)

But i will still make a thread, and if people want to have a contest of sorts with each other.....that would be full of awesome.

For the record, i already have a healthy length to my current beard, and will not be shaving or trimming it down for a 'contest'. (however, i will continue to grow it, to see how long i can get it)

But i will still make a thread, and if people want to have a contest of sorts with each other.....that would be full of awesome.

When I saw this post I actually thought you were going to be posting about this Brian Wilson:
brian-wilson-1976.jpg

hallucinogen-2.jpg

Anyways..... Beach Boys Brian Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>> Giants Brian Wilson

When I saw this post I actually thought you were going to be posting about this Brian Wilson:
brian-wilson-1976.jpg

hallucinogen-2.jpg

Anyways..... Beach Boys Brian Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>> Giants Brian Wilson

Originally Posted by NooEra

Def gonna grow out the 206 for the winter

Chris, you got a "trend" named after you.  You've come a long way my friend..
I shaved my face on October 1st and will not trim or shave again until January 1st.
just clean ups...

-J-

Originally Posted by NooEra

Def gonna grow out the 206 for the winter

Chris, you got a "trend" named after you.  You've come a long way my friend..
I shaved my face on October 1st and will not trim or shave again until January 1st.
just clean ups...

-J-

Back
Top Bottom