Real Talk: BEARDS vol. Brian Wilson

Originally Posted by Master Zik

If you want that OP, you gotta wash your face with horse urine.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I'll slowly but surely be participating in the November beard thing.

Gonna stop by the pharmacy/beauty store, see if I can pick up some type of wave brush later today.

Yea I'll slowly but surely be participating in the November beard thing.

Gonna stop by the pharmacy/beauty store, see if I can pick up some type of wave brush later today.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

That pic i posted was of last year's winter beard. I keep it shorter throughout the year, and even shorter during the summer.

But I just started growing it out again a couple weeks ago, and im gonna rock it til the new year i think. It should be epic, assuming nothing formal comes up, or my boss makes me trim it etc.

I should definitely start another "official" beard thread though, like last year's when i was posting weekly updates etc. Who's with me?

make it happen...homage to no shave november and prostate cancer then transform it into the official beard thread 2.0

That pic i posted was of last year's winter beard. I keep it shorter throughout the year, and even shorter during the summer.

But I just started growing it out again a couple weeks ago, and im gonna rock it til the new year i think. It should be epic, assuming nothing formal comes up, or my boss makes me trim it etc.

I should definitely start another "official" beard thread though, like last year's when i was posting weekly updates etc. Who's with me?

make it happen...homage to no shave november and prostate cancer then transform it into the official beard thread 2.0

For the record, i already have a healthy length to my current beard, and will not be shaving or trimming it down for a 'contest'. (however, i will continue to grow it, to see how long i can get it)

But i will still make a thread, and if people want to have a contest of sorts with each other.....that would be full of awesome.
are we having a contest for the longest beard? or neatest beard? or?

count me in on the neastest beard

For the record, i already have a healthy length to my current beard, and will not be shaving or trimming it down for a 'contest'. (however, i will continue to grow it, to see how long i can get it)

But i will still make a thread, and if people want to have a contest of sorts with each other.....that would be full of awesome.
are we having a contest for the longest beard? or neatest beard? or?

count me in on the neastest beard

if only my job let me grow out a beard. im down to participate if a contest happens to be during my vacation when im able to grow it out.

if only my job let me grow out a beard. im down to participate if a contest happens to be during my vacation when im able to grow it out.

if this is a contest, should we have progress pic posts? bi weekly? get paid... then post your beard.

last years Novem/DecemBeard:

if this is a contest, should we have progress pic posts? bi weekly? get paid... then post your beard.

last years Novem/DecemBeard:

Back
Top Bottom