Real talk, lol whats the point of jumping "fresh" if you're not on a date or conducting business?

dressing nice is a choice...leave it at that, if they want to throw on something nice then so be it.

sometimes you lose energy though, because you dress nice on a certain day to not bump into nobody of importance (like a fine @$* chick that's out and about)....go over your ppl's house and come back home in your "new" clothes, waste really....

but then again you never know, you could bump into someone randomly and thank goodness you had your nice shirt/jeans/shoes on that day.

dressing nice is a choice...leave it at that, if they want to throw on something nice then so be it.

sometimes you lose energy though, because you dress nice on a certain day to not bump into nobody of importance (like a fine @$* chick that's out and about)....go over your ppl's house and come back home in your "new" clothes, waste really....

but then again you never know, you could bump into someone randomly and thank goodness you had your nice shirt/jeans/shoes on that day.

Most of the time I dress comfortable (basketball shorts, sweats, hoodies, etc) Every now & then I'll mix in some nicer clothes.

Most of the time I dress comfortable (basketball shorts, sweats, hoodies, etc) Every now & then I'll mix in some nicer clothes.

The "fresh" thing I do is get my haircuts. I'm not like some people who go every 2 weeks, but I go about once a month or month and a 1/2 to keep it decent. But in terms of dressing no one cares how fly you are in a chem lab so I just throw on a tee/jeans and move on with my day

The "fresh" thing I do is get my haircuts. I'm not like some people who go every 2 weeks, but I go about once a month or month and a 1/2 to keep it decent. But in terms of dressing no one cares how fly you are in a chem lab so I just throw on a tee/jeans and move on with my day

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Word. Fellow chem lab worker checking in. Wearing nice clothes in the chem lab is a risk I'm not willing to take.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Word. Fellow chem lab worker checking in. Wearing nice clothes in the chem lab is a risk I'm not willing to take.

i only jump fresh when im steppin out now. im always in sum shorts or sweatpants, a tee & my flip flops. i still get %#%+ so i dont give a damn, plus alotta chicks i know always be sayin how almost all the dudes that always jump fresh be the dudes wit no money

i only jump fresh when im steppin out now. im always in sum shorts or sweatpants, a tee & my flip flops. i still get %#%+ so i dont give a damn, plus alotta chicks i know always be sayin how almost all the dudes that always jump fresh be the dudes wit no money

laugh.gif

what's the point of having a "buttload" of clothes if you're not wearing them?

and how many topics do you make per week?

laugh.gif

what's the point of having a "buttload" of clothes if you're not wearing them?

and how many topics do you make per week?

man, I'm not tryin to impress nobody. Plus, I got printing classes, how fly am I gonna look with some oil based permanent black ink on me?

man, I'm not tryin to impress nobody. Plus, I got printing classes, how fly am I gonna look with some oil based permanent black ink on me?

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You never know what opportunity may present itself, or who you may meet; the first impression is a lasting one.
I dress well, also, but please believe I'll throw on a hoody and sneakers in a minute, depending on where I'm going. I'll never go anywhere looking a mess eg ragedy tank top, pajamas pants, mismatch socks and house slippers and a durag.
Word tho

Pajama pants in public is for the gheys only.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

You never know what opportunity may present itself, or who you may meet; the first impression is a lasting one.
I dress well, also, but please believe I'll throw on a hoody and sneakers in a minute, depending on where I'm going. I'll never go anywhere looking a mess eg ragedy tank top, pajamas pants, mismatch socks and house slippers and a durag.
Word tho

Pajama pants in public is for the gheys only.

lol alot of dudes down here come out the house like they just threw some $@@! on (so i believe the guys in here that say they dress down alot)...so if you do actually go the way to throw on some fly stuff you'll get noticed by loads and loads of women, hell people in general...that could be good and bad.

lol alot of dudes down here come out the house like they just threw some $@@! on (so i believe the guys in here that say they dress down alot)...so if you do actually go the way to throw on some fly stuff you'll get noticed by loads and loads of women, hell people in general...that could be good and bad.

Like ninjahood wrote earlier, I dress for me...If I feel like wearing some nice I'll throw on something nice. Now if I feel like being bummy I'll still make sure it's "fresh" bummy like a supreme hoody with some clean sweats and clean sneakers... emphasis on looking clean no matter how casual the fit is

Like ninjahood wrote earlier, I dress for me...If I feel like wearing some nice I'll throw on something nice. Now if I feel like being bummy I'll still make sure it's "fresh" bummy like a supreme hoody with some clean sweats and clean sneakers... emphasis on looking clean no matter how casual the fit is

Back
Top Bottom