real talk, would you ever kill someone?

I think I would because sometimes when people mess with my family or friends it feels like a demon enters my body and I want to kill everyone involved. Also watching vids of a innocent and defenceless person getting beat up by a group of people also puts me in the mood of wanting to kill the people in the videos.

I think I would because sometimes when people mess with my family or friends it feels like a demon enters my body and I want to kill everyone involved. Also watching vids of a innocent and defenceless person getting beat up by a group of people also puts me in the mood of wanting to kill the people in the videos.

30t6p3b.gif

This is the kind of post that usually ends up on a dateline headline like ,"Investigators say he boasted how he'd get away with it via one of the last sites he frequented, a shoe community known as Nike Talk..."

This is the kind of post that usually ends up on a dateline headline like ,"Investigators say he boasted how he'd get away with it via one of the last sites he frequented, a shoe community known as Nike Talk..."

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

chris_hansen.jpg

chris_hansen.jpg

Back
Top Bottom