Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Mike Mike is hating to hard its disgusting
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's good he speaks his mind but he needs to keep stuff to himself sometimes. If I were Zito, I would have dropped dude a long time ago.

Mike Mike is hating to hard its disgusting
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That's good he speaks his mind but he needs to keep stuff to himself sometimes. If I were Zito, I would have dropped dude a long time ago.

Mike Mike
laugh.gif

This dude talked all this +@@% and he didn't even try to do anything.  At least push the homie off you.

Even the girls in the house were clowning him.  Talking about, "I was holding him back, but he wasn't even throwing any punches?" 
roll.gif

Cook even tackled him 
roll.gif

Mike Mike
laugh.gif

This dude talked all this +@@% and he didn't even try to do anything.  At least push the homie off you.

Even the girls in the house were clowning him.  Talking about, "I was holding him back, but he wasn't even throwing any punches?" 
roll.gif

Cook even tackled him 
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ this episode from zito sayin he was going to put mike in the cage to zito getting sacked by ol girl & " you broke my pants" wtffffff 
roll.gif

roll.gif
@ this episode from zito sayin he was going to put mike in the cage to zito getting sacked by ol girl & " you broke my pants" wtffffff 
roll.gif

"mike you better get the *%++ outta my face with all that aggressive behavior"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also Sun Drop EVERYWHERE. Good god MTV do you market the *%++ out of an item.

"mike you better get the *%++ outta my face with all that aggressive behavior"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Also Sun Drop EVERYWHERE. Good god MTV do you market the *%++ out of an item.

Heather to Dustin about Mike: I don't think you two can or will ever be friends.

Dustin: But who will do his hair?

laugh.gif

Among the many other things like the birdcage, Zito getting tackled, 'you broke my pants,' etc

Mike Mike obviously brought up the school thing to get under Zito's skin. I can see why Zito took offense to that. Mike had a legitimate beef about the way Zito was acting, trying to pick a fight with the cabbie, but even he knows he's just instigating trying to get punched so Zito could get kicked off. Mike's sodium levels just get higher and higher.

RoyLee telling it how it is. As usual
pimp.gif

Heather to Dustin about Mike: I don't think you two can or will ever be friends.

Dustin: But who will do his hair?

laugh.gif

Among the many other things like the birdcage, Zito getting tackled, 'you broke my pants,' etc

Mike Mike obviously brought up the school thing to get under Zito's skin. I can see why Zito took offense to that. Mike had a legitimate beef about the way Zito was acting, trying to pick a fight with the cabbie, but even he knows he's just instigating trying to get punched so Zito could get kicked off. Mike's sodium levels just get higher and higher.

RoyLee telling it how it is. As usual
pimp.gif

Anybody notice how it was nothing but girls holding Zito back?

RoyLee in the bathroom the whole time or did he just choose not to stop Zito from beating up Mike?

Mike got the salt pumping through his veins

Cooke needing the vaseline
pimp.gif
The Aussie went in the backdoor.

Back
Top Bottom