Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

laugh.gif
at leroy chillin hard

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ leroy literally sitting it out.

I didnt even catch that on the show, i just thought he went outside or bounced lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ leroy literally sitting it out.

I didnt even catch that on the show, i just thought he went outside or bounced lol

Yo Dustin hemmed Mike up. How you let dude grab you by the shirt collar like that. Mike was really committed to not fighting back to get Dustin kicked out.

eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
 @ him throwing out the n word mad loud and angry in the beginning. Got him so mad
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Leeroy just chilling. I was wondering where he was at the whole time. Thought he was in a different room and he just sitting there with a front row seat. Classic.

Yo Dustin hemmed Mike up. How you let dude grab you by the shirt collar like that. Mike was really committed to not fighting back to get Dustin kicked out.

eyes.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
 @ him throwing out the n word mad loud and angry in the beginning. Got him so mad
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Leeroy just chilling. I was wondering where he was at the whole time. Thought he was in a different room and he just sitting there with a front row seat. Classic.

Well now that I've seen that footage it shows Dustin got at him more than what they showed on tv. Good. Leroy just watching front row
roll.gif

Well now that I've seen that footage it shows Dustin got at him more than what they showed on tv. Good. Leroy just watching front row
roll.gif

I still can't believe how much Zitos voice changes
laugh.gif
.. Cooke probably woulda beat his #@! ol getting banged in his butt boy

I still can't believe how much Zitos voice changes
laugh.gif
.. Cooke probably woulda beat his #@! ol getting banged in his butt boy

i was kinda hoping zito would swing at mike mike and knockout nany along the way. annoying #$% broad
30t6p3b.gif

i was kinda hoping zito would swing at mike mike and knockout nany along the way. annoying #$% broad
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom