Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

laugh.gif
@ Zito finger banging Heather throughout the whole convo

roll.gif
@ the dumb ho vid again. Hope they play that at the reunion. Zito is really one of those mimic the moment type dudes.

laugh.gif
@ Zito finger banging Heather throughout the whole convo

roll.gif
@ the dumb ho vid again. Hope they play that at the reunion. Zito is really one of those mimic the moment type dudes.

Adam returns to night looking to pick things up with Nany, his visit will end in hilarity...
Nany also learns the truth about her father...

Adam returns to night looking to pick things up with Nany, his visit will end in hilarity...
Nany also learns the truth about her father...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i feel like her father is dead...

i thought they said he was alive, when he was saying how her father was married before with another woman before nany was born. i could be wrong though

i thought they said he was alive, when he was saying how her father was married before with another woman before nany was born. i could be wrong though

Originally Posted by do work son

i thought that was just from looking up his name but you might be right cuz she did right him a letter so maybe its that he doesn't want to meet her or something

Originally Posted by do work son

i thought that was just from looking up his name but you might be right cuz she did right him a letter so maybe its that he doesn't want to meet her or something

Either she gets a letter saying he's recently deceased. Possibly he sends her a letter basically telling her to buzz off if he wanted to be a part of her life he would have been. Just my guesses...

Either she gets a letter saying he's recently deceased. Possibly he sends her a letter basically telling her to buzz off if he wanted to be a part of her life he would have been. Just my guesses...

She's going to get let down either way.

Her expectations are so high, and she has this idea that her dad is this great person that wants to be with her. If that were the case, after he got out of jail he would've found her.

Let down coming soon

She's going to get let down either way.

Her expectations are so high, and she has this idea that her dad is this great person that wants to be with her. If that were the case, after he got out of jail he would've found her.

Let down coming soon

Why is Dustin going over to see Adam, though? If it wasn't for Heathers mom it was Adam who really snitched on him

Why is Dustin going over to see Adam, though? If it wasn't for Heathers mom it was Adam who really snitched on him

Dustin already acting corny in this episode.

Nany is ******ed and she look like her breath and feet stink

-The Juice

Dustin already acting corny in this episode.

Nany is ******ed and she look like her breath and feet stink

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom