Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by Carver

Why is Dustin going over to see Adam, though? If it wasn't for Heathers mom it was Adam who really snitched on him

At the time he aint know that, watching now I'm sure he knows...
MTV, again why is there no after show?

Why is Dustin going over to see Adam, though? If it wasn't for Heathers mom it was Adam who really snitched on him

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they always have these random !%# smoking scenes every season and i'm like
eek.gif
so & so smokes?

Me too.
laugh.gif

This dumb broad Nany let Adam hit.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

they always have these random !%# smoking scenes every season and i'm like
eek.gif
so & so smokes?

Me too.
laugh.gif

This dumb broad Nany let Adam hit.

Originally Posted by masondid

Nah, I remember Heather telling him, when he was sitting outside of their hotel room door, they were sitting down and he was like you told everybody? Heather was like no Nany did Adam told her..

Nah, I remember Heather telling him, when he was sitting outside of their hotel room door, they were sitting down and he was like you told everybody? Heather was like no Nany did Adam told her..

That's right, I forgot about that...
I feel bad she found out her old man is dead, she seemed like she really wanted to meet him. On the other side that was prolly for the best cuz if he really wanted to be in her life and wanted her to know him he would reached out and made sure she knew a little about him...

That's right, I forgot about that...
I feel bad she found out her old man is dead, she seemed like she really wanted to meet him. On the other side that was prolly for the best cuz if he really wanted to be in her life and wanted her to know him he would reached out and made sure she knew a little about him...

Man I don't even find Nany that attractive anymore after watching the whole season. Adam's a scrub,can't even control his alcohol.

Man I don't even find Nany that attractive anymore after watching the whole season. Adam's a scrub,can't even control his alcohol.

I wonder if this is really how Adam gets down or if he saw single Ron and decided when he got to Vegas he was be just like Ron Ron

I wonder if this is really how Adam gets down or if he saw single Ron and decided when he got to Vegas he was be just like Ron Ron

Back
Top Bottom