Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Checking emails though? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
{

Damn Nany is scum. Bones the dude Adam and then breaks up with her b/f the next morning. Broad got hairy arms too.

Damn Nany is scum. Bones the dude Adam and then breaks up with her b/f the next morning. Broad got hairy arms too.

From a woman's point of view:

Nany didn't want to be with her boyfriend anyway. i believe she made that clear a couple of weeks ago. she said something about not knowing who she was; being who Jordy wanted her to be. Thats why she came to Vegas. She used Adam as a good reason to break up with dude. Not saying that she doesn't have feelings for Adam, it was just a convenient way to get out of her relationship. look at how the scene unfolded. she hooks up with Adam and then first thing the next day, she calling homeboy to tell him about it. if she really wanted to be with Jordy, but slipped up and got it in with Adam, she would've been torn up about it and it wouldn't have been that easy to confess.

i was telling my friend earlier that it went down like a kid hitting his first home run, or making straight A's on their report card for the first time and can't wait to run home and tell their parents. she KNEW what she was doing and how she wanted it to go down. this didn't just happen. Jordy was the jealous type anyway.

Nany didn't want to be with her boyfriend anyway. i believe she made that clear a couple of weeks ago. she said something about not knowing who she was; being who Jordy wanted her to be. Thats why she came to Vegas. She used Adam as a good reason to break up with dude. Not saying that she doesn't have feelings for Adam, it was just a convenient way to get out of her relationship. look at how the scene unfolded. she hooks up with Adam and then first thing the next day, she calling homeboy to tell him about it. if she really wanted to be with Jordy, but slipped up and got it in with Adam, she would've been torn up about it and it wouldn't have been that easy to confess.

i was telling my friend earlier that it went down like a kid hitting his first home run, or making straight A's on their report card for the first time and can't wait to run home and tell their parents. she KNEW what she was doing and how she wanted it to go down. this didn't just happen. Jordy was the jealous type anyway.

Originally Posted by versache530

. Jordy was the jealous type anyway.

You have to be kidding me.I felt bad for that dude. He should have just ended it when he found out she was trying to go on the Real World. Not exactly a move reflecting commitment.

You have to be kidding me.I felt bad for that dude. He should have just ended it when he found out she was trying to go on the Real World. Not exactly a move reflecting commitment.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You have to be kidding me. I felt bad for that dude. He should have just ended it when he found out she was trying to go on the Real World. Not exactly a move reflecting commitment.
you're right. he should have ended it. but homeboy was jealous. since day 1 he has been in her case about what she was doing and who she was doing it with. either you trust your girl or you don't. if you don't, she shouldn't be your girl. don't keep a girl that you don't trust and make her and your life miserable because she is keeping you insecure. he reading emails and drilling her with questions all the time. jealous. 

like i said, from a woman's point of view. i realize guys see things differently, and that's cool too.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You have to be kidding me. I felt bad for that dude. He should have just ended it when he found out she was trying to go on the Real World. Not exactly a move reflecting commitment.
you're right. he should have ended it. but homeboy was jealous. since day 1 he has been in her case about what she was doing and who she was doing it with. either you trust your girl or you don't. if you don't, she shouldn't be your girl. don't keep a girl that you don't trust and make her and your life miserable because she is keeping you insecure. he reading emails and drilling her with questions all the time. jealous. 

like i said, from a woman's point of view. i realize guys see things differently, and that's cool too.

Are they acting like little kids, or am I just getting old? It's entertaining, but still... And I like how they zoomed in on how homey was eating the steak.. And "I dont read" from the black guy...
indifferent.gif

Might as well had him introduce himself like this: "Hi, I'm the stupid black garbage man that doesnt know how to read a book or have proper table manners. I'm just here for the white women."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are they acting like little kids, or am I just getting old? It's entertaining, but still... And I like how they zoomed in on how homey was eating the steak.. And "I dont read" from the black guy...
indifferent.gif

Might as well had him introduce himself like this: "Hi, I'm the stupid black garbage man that doesnt know how to read a book or have proper table manners. I'm just here for the white women."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think so too.

6 years in and all of a sudden their relationship is "flawed".
laugh.gif

exactly...

if seems like there are two scenes every episode where Leroy has to in some shape or form let everyone know he didn't go to college...

or that he's not that smart
eyes.gif
I think he's just trying make everyone forget about the drama the rest of the house starts. He's always clowning about something or someone. The only time he's gotten mad I'm gonna put a boot in ya !@# is when Adam tried to get big.  Leroy is just there to chill and clown and learn a thing a two (smash Naomi) and have a good time

I agree. I think he just made that comment at the dinner table to diffuse any possible arguments. He's the guy who will throw a quick joke to get people to forget about whatever issue they got going on.

Originally Posted by masondid

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think so too.

6 years in and all of a sudden their relationship is "flawed".
laugh.gif

exactly...

if seems like there are two scenes every episode where Leroy has to in some shape or form let everyone know he didn't go to college...

or that he's not that smart
eyes.gif
I think he's just trying make everyone forget about the drama the rest of the house starts. He's always clowning about something or someone. The only time he's gotten mad I'm gonna put a boot in ya !@# is when Adam tried to get big.  Leroy is just there to chill and clown and learn a thing a two (smash Naomi) and have a good time

I agree. I think he just made that comment at the dinner table to diffuse any possible arguments. He's the guy who will throw a quick joke to get people to forget about whatever issue they got going on.

Naomi's attitude after sex is my kinda style
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure Adam smashed although she said they only made out. I figure she doesn't wanna come off as a @#%!% a week in.

Don't feel bad for Jordy. Homey should've seen the signs coming. Also I'm sure the percentage for females staying faithful when going on RW is low as %%!$. Why should his situation be the rare exception?

Naomi's attitude after sex is my kinda style
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sure Adam smashed although she said they only made out. I figure she doesn't wanna come off as a @#%!% a week in.

Don't feel bad for Jordy. Homey should've seen the signs coming. Also I'm sure the percentage for females staying faithful when going on RW is low as %%!$. Why should his situation be the rare exception?

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Son did say this tho, so why u salty?
tired.gif

Adam is a B-I. everytime he get mad he throw a bottle on the ground like a kid throwing a tantrum. smh. what's that gonna do??? so you broke a bottle. he need to get his face broke like ole' boy did bout 7 or 8 years back on the Real World. does anybody remember that time ole' boy got clocked??? or am i just old?

Adam is a B-I. everytime he get mad he throw a bottle on the ground like a kid throwing a tantrum. smh. what's that gonna do??? so you broke a bottle. he need to get his face broke like ole' boy did bout 7 or 8 years back on the Real World. does anybody remember that time ole' boy got clocked??? or am i just old?

Back
Top Bottom