Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Are they acting like little kids, or am I just getting old? It's entertaining, but still... And I like how they zoomed in on how homey was eating the steak.. And "I dont read" from the black guy...
indifferent.gif

Might as well had him introduce himself like this: "Hi, I'm the stupid black garbage man that doesnt know how to read a book or have proper table manners. I'm just here for the white women."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Son did say this tho, so why u salty?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LadyKiller32

Tags: Real World XXV: Vegas, MTV Shows

Now she wants to realize what she did. LMAO @ AGYB "Adam Got Yo B"

-The Juice
laugh.gif
@ this all being about Leroy in the end. Leroy could've really meant that and still not give a ##$+ if he was in Adam's position. He was just telling it how it was.

Since when is $%+#@* not bleeped but mother %!@!+% is?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by LadyKiller32

Tags: Real World XXV: Vegas, MTV Shows

Now she wants to realize what she did. LMAO @ AGYB "Adam Got Yo B"

-The Juice
laugh.gif
@ this all being about Leroy in the end. Leroy could've really meant that and still not give a ##$+ if he was in Adam's position. He was just telling it how it was.

Since when is $%+#@* not bleeped but mother %!@!+% is?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ohh, what do you know adam in another solid color v-neck.
eyes.gif
dude just pisses me off haha.

I swear...dude packed 3 tees and called it a night.

laugh.gif
@ LeRoy and that steak.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ohh, what do you know adam in another solid color v-neck.
eyes.gif
dude just pisses me off haha.

I swear...dude packed 3 tees and called it a night.

laugh.gif
@ LeRoy and that steak.

Originally Posted by versache530

From a woman's point of view:

Nany didn't want to be with her boyfriend anyway. i believe she made that clear a couple of weeks ago. she said something about not knowing who she was; being who Jordy wanted her to be. Thats why she came to Vegas. She used Adam as a good reason to break up with dude. Not saying that she doesn't have feelings for Adam, it was just a convenient way to get out of her relationship. look at how the scene unfolded. she hooks up with Adam and then first thing the next day, she calling homeboy to tell him about it. if she really wanted to be with Jordy, but slipped up and got it in with Adam, she would've been torn up about it and it wouldn't have been that easy to confess.

i was telling my friend earlier that it went down like a kid hitting his first home run, or making straight A's on their report card for the first time and can't wait to run home and tell their parents. she KNEW what she was doing and how she wanted it to go down. this didn't just happen. Jordy was the jealous type anyway.
She went out the wrong way though. The stuff he said on the phone wasn't made up when he said how are you gonna tell me I better have a ring when you get back and how we were supposed to move in together..And 
laugh.gif
 that aftershow all turned on Leroy calling him fake for speaking the truth. Dustin is a %@+* and Adam is a fruad. 
roll.gif
  @  Adam having the nerve to call anyone fake when he's telling these bunk *** stories about him being the biggest drug dealer in his state and doing his own robberies 

Originally Posted by versache530

From a woman's point of view:

Nany didn't want to be with her boyfriend anyway. i believe she made that clear a couple of weeks ago. she said something about not knowing who she was; being who Jordy wanted her to be. Thats why she came to Vegas. She used Adam as a good reason to break up with dude. Not saying that she doesn't have feelings for Adam, it was just a convenient way to get out of her relationship. look at how the scene unfolded. she hooks up with Adam and then first thing the next day, she calling homeboy to tell him about it. if she really wanted to be with Jordy, but slipped up and got it in with Adam, she would've been torn up about it and it wouldn't have been that easy to confess.

i was telling my friend earlier that it went down like a kid hitting his first home run, or making straight A's on their report card for the first time and can't wait to run home and tell their parents. she KNEW what she was doing and how she wanted it to go down. this didn't just happen. Jordy was the jealous type anyway.
She went out the wrong way though. The stuff he said on the phone wasn't made up when he said how are you gonna tell me I better have a ring when you get back and how we were supposed to move in together..And 
laugh.gif
 that aftershow all turned on Leroy calling him fake for speaking the truth. Dustin is a %@+* and Adam is a fruad. 
roll.gif
  @  Adam having the nerve to call anyone fake when he's telling these bunk *** stories about him being the biggest drug dealer in his state and doing his own robberies 

Girls don't break up with dudes until they find a viable replacement, this nani broad just confirms the rule.

Girls don't break up with dudes until they find a viable replacement, this nani broad just confirms the rule.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

with or without adam jory wasnt gonna make it to the end of the season...she went out there with plans to break up with him...after 6 years she didn't know how to do it or didn't want to deal with what came after...in vegas she was removed from the situation so she didnt have to deal with him calling and coming by to see her...

looks like she might play adam next week anyways

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

with or without adam jory wasnt gonna make it to the end of the season...she went out there with plans to break up with him...after 6 years she didn't know how to do it or didn't want to deal with what came after...in vegas she was removed from the situation so she didnt have to deal with him calling and coming by to see her...

looks like she might play adam next week anyways

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Are they acting like little kids, or am I just getting old? It's entertaining, but still... And I like how they zoomed in on how homey was eating the steak.. And "I dont read" from the black guy...
indifferent.gif

Might as well had him introduce himself like this: "Hi, I'm the stupid black garbage man that doesnt know how to read a book or have proper table manners. I'm just here for the white women."

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Because he's playing the role.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I kind of agree. I won't go as far as to say its a "role" but I wish he didn't say stupid $%@% sometimes. Not his fault though for not being book-smart but I know people are going to judge him and reinforce stereotypes because of it. 

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

I kind of agree. I won't go as far as to say its a "role" but I wish he didn't say stupid $%@% sometimes. Not his fault though for not being book-smart but I know people are going to judge him and reinforce stereotypes because of it. 

Toy Collector123 wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

It's his Real Life tho.

Toy Collector123 wrote:

ATLien Seeko wrote:

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

It's his Real Life tho.

I knew nani way gonna leave ol boy sooner or later but damn, Jordy shoulda knew if your girl goes on RW break up with her nothing good ever comes from it

Nani better not ever complain about a guy doing her dirty or cant find a faithful relationship, I hate broads like her
30t6p3b.gif

I knew nani way gonna leave ol boy sooner or later but damn, Jordy shoulda knew if your girl goes on RW break up with her nothing good ever comes from it

Nani better not ever complain about a guy doing her dirty or cant find a faithful relationship, I hate broads like her
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom