Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

That episode made me so angry last night
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I don't wanna hate Adam.

Kudos to dude for baggin a sexy broad that was in a committed relationship for 6 years.

but at the same time...

Shame on dude for baggin a sexy broad that was in a committed relationship for 6 years.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

That episode made me so angry last night
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I don't wanna hate Adam.

Kudos to dude for baggin a sexy broad that was in a committed relationship for 6 years.

but at the same time...

Shame on dude for baggin a sexy broad that was in a committed relationship for 6 years.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Son did say this tho, so why u salty?
tired.gif

Because he's playing the role.
I kind of agree. I won't go as far as to say its a "role" but I wish he didn't say stupid $%@% sometimes. Not his fault though for not being book-smart but I know people are going to judge him and reinforce stereotypes because of it. 

thought it was just me...its like every episode they make a point to show him saying something to let us know he thinks he's not that smart...it wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't keep happening...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Son did say this tho, so why u salty?
tired.gif

I kind of agree. I won't go as far as to say its a "role" but I wish he didn't say stupid $%@% sometimes. Not his fault though for not being book-smart but I know people are going to judge him and reinforce stereotypes because of it. 

thought it was just me...its like every episode they make a point to show him saying something to let us know he thinks he's not that smart...it wouldn't be a big deal if it didn't keep happening...

lol at Adam putting up a front with his roomates. Telling them fake stories and +#!.. you're from Maine, bro. Sit down..

lol at Adam putting up a front with his roomates. Telling them fake stories and +#!.. you're from Maine, bro. Sit down..

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

This. Just catching the new ep. now. When Adam is chill and not telling fake stories and a bunch of garbage he seems like a cool dude. Mike mike
pimp.gif
. Zito a damn clown.

Originally Posted by FlyGuy3

This. Just catching the new ep. now. When Adam is chill and not telling fake stories and a bunch of garbage he seems like a cool dude. Mike mike
pimp.gif
. Zito a damn clown.

I was expecting Dustin to talk about this being the 2nd time Mike Mike disrespected him. Cuz I think it was worst than the first time
laugh.gif

I was expecting Dustin to talk about this being the 2nd time Mike Mike disrespected him. Cuz I think it was worst than the first time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Its more the show than him I think though. I mean +$#! Im in mensa and Ill tell people I dont read, thats just the logical answer if its the truth. The people who edit the show though, theyre who Id be mad at, if anyone.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Its more the show than him I think though. I mean +$#! Im in mensa and Ill tell people I dont read, thats just the logical answer if its the truth. The people who edit the show though, theyre who Id be mad at, if anyone.

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ohh, what do you know adam in another solid color v-neck.
eyes.gif
dude just pisses me off haha.

I swear...dude packed 3 tees and called it a night.

laugh.gif
@ LeRoy and that steak.

You peeped that too huh

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

ohh, what do you know adam in another solid color v-neck.
eyes.gif
dude just pisses me off haha.

I swear...dude packed 3 tees and called it a night.

laugh.gif
@ LeRoy and that steak.

You peeped that too huh

Adam is not cool. He tries to play the cool guy role too hard. "Oh I was in the bed with Nani, then I went and webcammed with my girl Blah Blah..
laugh.gif
Dude has to announce his dawgness.

Back
Top Bottom