Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Nani
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Did adam where a plain v-neck to the club??

its literally all he wears. dude bought the 3 pack from wal-mart and said @+*% it.

black,gray and white.

Hahaha. He must be sponsored by them

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Someone needs to knock Adam the *%%% out and quit laughing him off.
This. Someone needs to snuff him out and expose him for the fake tough guy that he is.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Someone needs to knock Adam the *%%% out and quit laughing him off.
This. Someone needs to snuff him out and expose him for the fake tough guy that he is.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Did adam where a plain v-neck to the club??

its literally all he wears. dude bought the 3 pack from wal-mart and said @+*% it.

black,gray and white.

Hahaha. He must be sponsored by them

Dusty is the only one lookin out for Nany.

Its obvious this is her type. She cried about picking these guys and went on to make out with him in the club

Nany is such a bird. She likes this stuff. She says he's not her problem but she stands in his face. Leave the room!

Dusty is the only one lookin out for Nany.

Its obvious this is her type. She cried about picking these guys and went on to make out with him in the club

Nany is such a bird. She likes this stuff. She says he's not her problem but she stands in his face. Leave the room!

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Damn Nany is really lame for that. Sad that the other girls are gassing up Adam saying he's really a nice guy deep down inside. My dude Jordy told her off though. I wish I could be part of the reunion and let girl know whats up.
That's what I'm saying.. I was like why are they gasing this fool up and pretty much setting her up. And 
indifferent.gif
 @ Nani for just getting with him right after he tells his girl he loves her and the stories he told about him cheating

You gotta remember too not all these events are happening day after day. They chop %$!@ up and if you listen close they even chop up the conversation. Its most noticeable when someones trying to be funny, then they cut to a part where everyone is smiling/laughing or the phone convos
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Damn Nany is really lame for that. Sad that the other girls are gassing up Adam saying he's really a nice guy deep down inside. My dude Jordy told her off though. I wish I could be part of the reunion and let girl know whats up.
That's what I'm saying.. I was like why are they gasing this fool up and pretty much setting her up. And 
indifferent.gif
 @ Nani for just getting with him right after he tells his girl he loves her and the stories he told about him cheating

You gotta remember too not all these events are happening day after day. They chop %$!@ up and if you listen close they even chop up the conversation. Its most noticeable when someones trying to be funny, then they cut to a part where everyone is smiling/laughing or the phone convos
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom