Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

she lick the cooter? she seems really distraught
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I loving the way she looks with the straight hair.

Leeroy dodge two bullets this show.

I loving the way she looks with the straight hair.

Leeroy dodge two bullets this show.

Doctor: "Youre negative for the STDs that we tested.."

*MTV cuts scene*

Stupid chick: "Thank god I didnt get any STDs!"

Sounds like homie had more to say that they cut out. I think she got an STD from homie
laugh.gif

Leroy a mutha #!#!%% lie...he'll chill for about 2 weeks at the most...

all the P comin his way from this show? boy bye

Doctor: "Youre negative for the STDs that we tested.."

*MTV cuts scene*

Stupid chick: "Thank god I didnt get any STDs!"

Sounds like homie had more to say that they cut out. I think she got an STD from homie
laugh.gif

Leroy a mutha #!#!%% lie...he'll chill for about 2 weeks at the most...

all the P comin his way from this show? boy bye

Cookie isn't alllll that looks wise but she can def get sexy. Didn't a NT'er in this thread claim he knew some dudes that ran a train on her or something of that nature? That would def explain her ways in this episode.
indifferent.gif
 at Heather being mad at Zito. If you don't wanna f with dude, why would him getting with other females anger you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cookie isn't alllll that looks wise but she can def get sexy. Didn't a NT'er in this thread claim he knew some dudes that ran a train on her or something of that nature? That would def explain her ways in this episode.
indifferent.gif
 at Heather being mad at Zito. If you don't wanna f with dude, why would him getting with other females anger you? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Thissssss.. she slept his boy now him that seems a little iffy

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Thissssss.. she slept his boy now him that seems a little iffy

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

She still has an infection though. Dirty broad
sick.gif

many things can lead to a vaginal infection...i wouldn't expect you to know that as a guy but still

Cooke is still triflin

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

She still has an infection though. Dirty broad
sick.gif

many things can lead to a vaginal infection...i wouldn't expect you to know that as a guy but still

Cooke is still triflin

Back
Top Bottom