Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Idk about ya'll, but if a girl CHOOSES to end things with me, her feelings are null and void in my book.
this
and cooke is a roller... point blank period ahaha. dustin BETTER beat the joint off principle but he can't bun her cause his man beat first. wholetime i wouldn't have even kissed slim, just strictly beatage cause YOU KNOW she'd be down ahaha

Originally Posted by JD Turk

Idk about ya'll, but if a girl CHOOSES to end things with me, her feelings are null and void in my book.
this
and cooke is a roller... point blank period ahaha. dustin BETTER beat the joint off principle but he can't bun her cause his man beat first. wholetime i wouldn't have even kissed slim, just strictly beatage cause YOU KNOW she'd be down ahaha

pimp.gif
cookie
eyes.gif
heather. she know she aint about that action.

Originally Posted by RocSole

He's single. Heather said she's done with him.
There shouldn't be no argument at all.
This. I mean, they weren't really together right? It didn't seem like that to me.

This. I mean, they weren't really together right? It didn't seem like that to me.

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Heather was hoping Dustine would be miserable without her..she was talking about I am leading him on and I shouldn't, I need to stop talking and hanging with him so he doesn't get the wrong signals. He banged cookie it seems next episode and now she's trippin over what? He was single and she clearly didn't want to be with him any more.. I swear the @)#*%*! this season are on some other @*!#

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

Heather was hoping Dustine would be miserable without her..she was talking about I am leading him on and I shouldn't, I need to stop talking and hanging with him so he doesn't get the wrong signals. He banged cookie it seems next episode and now she's trippin over what? He was single and she clearly didn't want to be with him any more.. I swear the @)#*%*! this season are on some other @*!#

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

that guy zito is a str8 *#!!$%
if a girl is looking at me like that you aint even gotta ask me to pipe

THIS !! I was just sittin there like if he doesnt do it i'd be 
mad.gif
.. if a chick is looking at me like that- alcohol in the system or not, i WILL be going in shortly after..He was smooth tho not going in while they were standing on the street but once in the taxi all bets would have been off
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

that guy zito is a str8 *#!!$%
if a girl is looking at me like that you aint even gotta ask me to pipe

THIS !! I was just sittin there like if he doesnt do it i'd be 
mad.gif
.. if a chick is looking at me like that- alcohol in the system or not, i WILL be going in shortly after..He was smooth tho not going in while they were standing on the street but once in the taxi all bets would have been off
laugh.gif

Finally caught up on this season, it's been awesome.

Mike and Leroy being such good friends was a surprise, I did not expect that when they first met
laugh.gif

Dustin's quotes are hilarious... "that is just absurd sir" Plus Mike Mike going after him on numerous occasions and coming out on top (no pun intended) every time.

The girls are annoying, Nany is frustrating and I'm glad Adam left so we didn't have to keep seeing that. Cooke is an awesome addition to the house, wish she was there from the beginning.

Leroy is easily one of my favorite Real World cast members, he keeps it real, admits his faults and flaws, knows how to have a good time without getting sloppy drunk, funny guy. Mike is pretty cool too, but he takes things a little too seriously at times, and can be too judgmental, Leroy's line was perfect, more or less "you're acting like Dustin %!$+$$ you"
roll.gif

Good entertainment this season.

Finally caught up on this season, it's been awesome.

Mike and Leroy being such good friends was a surprise, I did not expect that when they first met
laugh.gif

Dustin's quotes are hilarious... "that is just absurd sir" Plus Mike Mike going after him on numerous occasions and coming out on top (no pun intended) every time.

The girls are annoying, Nany is frustrating and I'm glad Adam left so we didn't have to keep seeing that. Cooke is an awesome addition to the house, wish she was there from the beginning.

Leroy is easily one of my favorite Real World cast members, he keeps it real, admits his faults and flaws, knows how to have a good time without getting sloppy drunk, funny guy. Mike is pretty cool too, but he takes things a little too seriously at times, and can be too judgmental, Leroy's line was perfect, more or less "you're acting like Dustin %!$+$$ you"
roll.gif

Good entertainment this season.

Back
Top Bottom