Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Damn she tryna get that d but that boy is acting scary
laugh.gif
Edit: Here go heather with the c-block haha

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

She still has an infection though. Dirty broad
sick.gif

many things can lead to a vaginal infection...i wouldn't expect you to know that as a guy but still

Cooke is still triflin
yea, its called not washin ya !%+ lol.

sick.gif

many things can lead to a vaginal infection...i wouldn't expect you to know that as a guy but still

Cooke is still triflin
yea, its called not washin ya !%+ lol.

So I guess this what Nany was referring to in her tweet a while back.

LOCK IT UP!
laugh.gif

Dustin is a sad case. Is it the editing (timeline) that's making him look so whipped?

So I guess this what Nany was referring to in her tweet a while back.

LOCK IT UP!
laugh.gif

Dustin is a sad case. Is it the editing (timeline) that's making him look so whipped?

sick.gif

Cooke is still triflin

How is Cooke trifling? The homie is FAIR GAME at this point.

And if you going to go with the "shes a roommate" excuse, lets not forget she JUST +!#!@% her roommate.

These broads need to stop thinking that its not disrespectful because its girl on girl.

sick.gif

Cooke is still triflin

And if you going to go with the "shes a roommate" excuse, lets not forget she JUST +!#!@% her roommate.

These broads need to stop thinking that its not disrespectful because its girl on girl.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Roy lee straight instigating....
roll.gif

Yep.  
laugh.gif

I understand Heather being upset about the Dustin/Cooke situation but she deaded it with Dustin so he's free to do whatever he wants.

At the same time, Cooke ain't got no shame though.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Roy lee straight instigating....
roll.gif

Yep.  
laugh.gif

I understand Heather being upset about the Dustin/Cooke situation but she deaded it with Dustin so he's free to do whatever he wants.

At the same time, Cooke ain't got no shame though.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Exactly.

Plus Heather knew when Cooke joined the house that she had some feelings towards dude. So once she said it was over in the back of her head she should know anything could happen between Dustin and Cooke.

Exactly.

Plus Heather knew when Cooke joined the house that she had some feelings towards dude. So once she said it was over in the back of her head she should know anything could happen between Dustin and Cooke.

mytmouse76 wrote:
JayMosEnvied wrote:
sick.gif

Cooke is still triflin

she was plottin on him even after she found out he was involved with heather and she just *%@!%$ his mans...she's triflin...
   i don't even care about that roommate $+$@ cuz she wasnt friends with heather...BUT the reason she wasn't even trying to get to know her was cuz she wanted her #+#+%$@ man...thats triflin in my book...

ya'll can go for that 'i'm a girls guy' stuff if you want to...i'm not falling for it
laugh.gif

mytmouse76 wrote:
JayMosEnvied wrote:
sick.gif

Cooke is still triflin

she was plottin on him even after she found out he was involved with heather and she just *%@!%$ his mans...she's triflin...
   i don't even care about that roommate $+$@ cuz she wasnt friends with heather...BUT the reason she wasn't even trying to get to know her was cuz she wanted her #+#+%$@ man...thats triflin in my book...

ya'll can go for that 'i'm a girls guy' stuff if you want to...i'm not falling for it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

He's single. Heather said she's done with him.
There shouldn't be no argument at all.
Exactly..this is what heather wanted.

Indecisive birdsssssssssss ftl

Originally Posted by RocSole

He's single. Heather said she's done with him.
There shouldn't be no argument at all.
Exactly..this is what heather wanted.

Indecisive birdsssssssssss ftl

Back
Top Bottom