Real World 25 Vol. Vegas Ep:Welcome to Vegas!

Idk about ya'll, but if a girl CHOOSES to end things with me, her feelings are null and void in my book.

Idk about ya'll, but if a girl CHOOSES to end things with me, her feelings are null and void in my book.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Diego

mytmouse76 wrote:

many things can lead to a vaginal infection...i wouldn't expect you to know that as a guy but still

Cooke is still triflin
How is Cooke trifling? The homie is FAIR GAME at this point.

And if you going to go with the "shes a roommate" excuse, lets not forget she JUST +!#!@% her roommate.

These broads need to stop thinking that its not disrespectful because its girl on girl.

she was plottin on him even after she found out he was involved with heather and she just *%@!%$ his mans...she's triflin...
   i don't even care about that roommate $+$@ cuz she wasnt friends with heather...BUT the reason she wasn't even trying to get to know her was cuz she wanted her #+#+%$@ man...thats triflin in my book...

ya'll can go for that 'i'm a girls guy' stuff if you want to...i'm not falling for it
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaaannn, theres NT females I plot on from the first pic I see. That dont mean @%#!. She played her part when dude was with Heather. If anything shorty was respectful of it. She even kept it funky with his friend and told him straight up she was feelin Dustin. Shorty had to get hers, aint nothin wrong with that.

Broads like Heather are whats wrong with the world. Ol I want to lay with you and be jelly but I dont want you to think I have feelings for you, broad.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Diego

mytmouse76 wrote:

many things can lead to a vaginal infection...i wouldn't expect you to know that as a guy but still

Cooke is still triflin
How is Cooke trifling? The homie is FAIR GAME at this point.

And if you going to go with the "shes a roommate" excuse, lets not forget she JUST +!#!@% her roommate.

These broads need to stop thinking that its not disrespectful because its girl on girl.

she was plottin on him even after she found out he was involved with heather and she just *%@!%$ his mans...she's triflin...
   i don't even care about that roommate $+$@ cuz she wasnt friends with heather...BUT the reason she wasn't even trying to get to know her was cuz she wanted her #+#+%$@ man...thats triflin in my book...

ya'll can go for that 'i'm a girls guy' stuff if you want to...i'm not falling for it
laugh.gif

Maaaaaaaaannn, theres NT females I plot on from the first pic I see. That dont mean @%#!. She played her part when dude was with Heather. If anything shorty was respectful of it. She even kept it funky with his friend and told him straight up she was feelin Dustin. Shorty had to get hers, aint nothin wrong with that.

Broads like Heather are whats wrong with the world. Ol I want to lay with you and be jelly but I dont want you to think I have feelings for you, broad.

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by RocSole

He's single. Heather said she's done with him.
There shouldn't be no argument at all.
Exactly..this is what heather wanted.

Indecisive birdsssssssssss ftl
This.. and Diego is right. She can't say with a roommate bull crap because she did just sleep with Nany..
30t6p3b.gif
the girls in this house

Originally Posted by Boi

Originally Posted by RocSole

He's single. Heather said she's done with him.
There shouldn't be no argument at all.
Exactly..this is what heather wanted.

Indecisive birdsssssssssss ftl
This.. and Diego is right. She can't say with a roommate bull crap because she did just sleep with Nany..
30t6p3b.gif
the girls in this house

this season is pretty good. leroy remind me of one of my homeboys, just alot less gangsta but he a real cool dude & he keep it 100. mike a cool dude too & he stay in his own lane, i like that. but dustin still gay tho

this season is pretty good. leroy remind me of one of my homeboys, just alot less gangsta but he a real cool dude & he keep it 100. mike a cool dude too & he stay in his own lane, i like that. but dustin still gay tho

Cooke is my favorite female on this season. She was waiting till her turn because she knew it was coming and then she turned up the sex appeal went for it. She knew she what she was doing. She said she was going to get him and she got him. They live in the same room and can get it in whenever and they can have there own fun. I have no hate towards her. Heather wanted to move on or said she did so the claim is off.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with plotting. It's the action to set the ball in motion that sets people apart. Cooke didn't set this ball in motion, Adam did when he snitched.

Cooke is my favorite female on this season. She was waiting till her turn because she knew it was coming and then she turned up the sex appeal went for it. She knew she what she was doing. She said she was going to get him and she got him. They live in the same room and can get it in whenever and they can have there own fun. I have no hate towards her. Heather wanted to move on or said she did so the claim is off.

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with plotting. It's the action to set the ball in motion that sets people apart. Cooke didn't set this ball in motion, Adam did when he snitched.

Back
Top Bottom