Realest Movie I've Seen Vol. Kids

IMO it's a horrible movie, extremely disgusting! C'mon how you gonna have the main dude spread aids all over the city? That part right there irritated me this is why folks should get tested every 6 months and know your status. It's a digusting movie point blank ain't nothin great about it!

IMO it's a horrible movie, extremely disgusting! C'mon how you gonna have the main dude spread aids all over the city? That part right there irritated me this is why folks should get tested every 6 months and know your status. It's a digusting movie point blank ain't nothin great about it!

The shock value of the ending is the only reason why people consider this to be a "great" movie. @### is trash.

The shock value of the ending is the only reason why people consider this to be a "great" movie. @### is trash.

Rosario Dawson
devil.gif
....plus RIP Harold Hunter

i can quote this movie word for word.

check out harmony korrine's movies, tho

Gummo, Julian Donkey Boy

did he do Bully, or did the KIDS dude do bully?

LOL @ all these movies

KIDS is by far my favorite movie, all time, tho

"dont you know $**## aint got no face?"
Wizard of Oz wrote:

roll.gif

thats the point, genius.

this was an HBO special made during the AIDS epidemic to get awareness out...

laugh.gif

i can quote this movie word for word.

check out harmony korrine's movies, tho

Gummo, Julian Donkey Boy

did he do Bully, or did the KIDS dude do bully?

LOL @ all these movies

KIDS is by far my favorite movie, all time, tho

"dont you know $**## aint got no face?"
Wizard of Oz wrote:

roll.gif

thats the point, genius.

this was an HBO special made during the AIDS epidemic to get awareness out...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Windows Apple

Am I the only one who doesn't think this was that great of a movie? It's good, but nothing special to me.
I wouldn't even call it a good movie.

Originally Posted by Windows Apple

Am I the only one who doesn't think this was that great of a movie? It's good, but nothing special to me.
I wouldn't even call it a good movie.

I just saw this movie recently its great IMO, and btw Casper definitely got exposed to HIV. Did any of yall know that Leo Fitzpatrick the guy who plays Telly also plays Johnny Weeks, Bubbles crack head friend in The Wire.

I just saw this movie recently its great IMO, and btw Casper definitely got exposed to HIV. Did any of yall know that Leo Fitzpatrick the guy who plays Telly also plays Johnny Weeks, Bubbles crack head friend in The Wire.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

no. 

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

no. 

Back
Top Bottom