Realest Movie I've Seen Vol. Kids

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Did any of yall like Bully? 

I did
pimp.gif
....the one white chick that the bully was smashing would get it tho.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

did he do Bully, or did the KIDS dude do bully?

Larry Clark directed both Kids and Bully.

Kids is far superior, though clearly divisive. Either you love it or hate it. I love it. I remember as a kid, my mother wouldn't let me rent it, so I had to get Hurricane Streets instead, the fugazi semi-knockoff.

Though the story is inherently dark, you can't deny Kids has some of the funniest lines/scenes in celluloid history.

As an aside, one of the dudes that works at Supreme is always getting confused for Telly by Asian hypebeasts. He gets tight, but obviously everyone else finds it funny.

Larry Clark directed both Kids and Bully.

Kids is far superior, though clearly divisive. Either you love it or hate it. I love it. I remember as a kid, my mother wouldn't let me rent it, so I had to get Hurricane Streets instead, the fugazi semi-knockoff.

Though the story is inherently dark, you can't deny Kids has some of the funniest lines/scenes in celluloid history.

As an aside, one of the dudes that works at Supreme is always getting confused for Telly by Asian hypebeasts. He gets tight, but obviously everyone else finds it funny.

Originally Posted by Wizard of Oz

IMO it's a horrible movie, extremely disgusting! C'mon how you gonna have the main dude spread aids all over the city? That part right there irritated me this is why folks should get tested every 6 months and know your status. It's a digusting movie point blank ain't nothin great about it!

come on man. gritty life can be disgusting. just cause it's got some cold hard truth in it doesn't mean it's a horrible movie. thats what makes it so good. sorry it doesn't have nice harry potter endings where telli and casper marry jenny and ruby and they have happy families. 

IMO it's a horrible movie, extremely disgusting! C'mon how you gonna have the main dude spread aids all over the city? That part right there irritated me this is why folks should get tested every 6 months and know your status. It's a digusting movie point blank ain't nothin great about it!

come on man. gritty life can be disgusting. just cause it's got some cold hard truth in it doesn't mean it's a horrible movie. thats what makes it so good. sorry it doesn't have nice harry potter endings where telli and casper marry jenny and ruby and they have happy families. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Wizard of Oz: Movies can be real. The genre is not for you. Sig check 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
...."You got dissss diihh?"

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

Wizard of Oz: Movies can be real. The genre is not for you. Sig check 
wink.gif

pimp.gif
...."You got dissss diihh?"

Tell me how Casper drank like five 40's, whip-its, smoked and didnt even nap. LMAO and partied to the weeee hours 

Tell me how Casper drank like five 40's, whip-its, smoked and didnt even nap. LMAO and partied to the weeee hours 

That's how it is in NY when you're between the ages of 12-16
pimp.gif

Telly's game was virgin tight
pimp.gif
(pun included).

That's how it is in NY when you're between the ages of 12-16
pimp.gif

Telly's game was virgin tight
pimp.gif
(pun included).

I've never watched this movie, just never had the notion to watch it
edit

I just noticed that the main character is Johnny from the Wire

I've never watched this movie, just never had the notion to watch it
edit

I just noticed that the main character is Johnny from the Wire

i can quote this movie word for word.

check out harmony korrine's movies, tho

Gummo, Julian Donkey Boy

LOL @ all these movies

KIDS is by far my favorite movie, all time, tho

"dont you know $**## aint got no face?"
Wizard of Oz wrote:
the motif in Larry Clark's movies is teen sex

and i always thought Leo Fitzpatrick, played Telly in Kids, was a horrible actor

i can quote this movie word for word.

check out harmony korrine's movies, tho

Gummo, Julian Donkey Boy

LOL @ all these movies

KIDS is by far my favorite movie, all time, tho

"dont you know $**## aint got no face?"
Wizard of Oz wrote:
the motif in Larry Clark's movies is teen sex

and i always thought Leo Fitzpatrick, played Telly in Kids, was a horrible actor

yea I watched KIDS for the first time back when Mac dropped his mixtape and the movie still had me going
eek.gif
the whole time I was watching it and I was 17 at the time.

Telly was on some OD type stuff spreading AIDS while taking girls v-cards
30t6p3b.gif
. All matters aside, the reason why this movie was so uncomfortable to watch was Telly's $%@*+# voice for sure. Dude sounded like Mclovin with his nose closed
30t6p3b.gif

yea I watched KIDS for the first time back when Mac dropped his mixtape and the movie still had me going
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
. All matters aside, the reason why this movie was so uncomfortable to watch was Telly's $%@*+# voice for sure. Dude sounded like Mclovin with his nose closed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'm so pissed mac jumped on this #+$! trying to make parallel connections and gettin all these kids all uppity about it. yes i'm a hater.
telli is dope though. even with the mclovin voice. he's just some new york goon with no future. its dope. theres a million kids out there just like telly. and mac miller ain't one of em. 

Originally Posted by hassan16

eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i'm so pissed mac jumped on this #+$! trying to make parallel connections and gettin all these kids all uppity about it. yes i'm a hater.
telli is dope though. even with the mclovin voice. he's just some new york goon with no future. its dope. theres a million kids out there just like telly. and mac miller ain't one of em. 

Back
Top Bottom