Realistically, do you think you can blow $1 trillion?

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
I talk to my friends about this and their answer always surprise me: "nah man, that's way too much money."

Honestly, I believe I can. That money would be spent so stupidly. I've always wanted to build a house inside a house. Like a decent size house inside a monster mansion. Build my own high-rise condo where the entire first floor is the bathroom, entire 20th floor is the gym, entire 32nd floor is the kitchen, etc. Instead of a private jet, have a private Airbus. Have a superyacht the size of the Royal Carribean. The list goes on and on. The money would be gone in about 10 years. What about you?

Even after getting all the things you named in your post, you still ain't coming close to a trillion.

04ZWE.gif

Could help the world solve a lot of problems with that trillion.

I'd just get in contact with Bill and Elon, let them quarterback that for me. Seems like they'd know better than myself how to best utilize that kind of money for the benefit of humanity.

Ya id probably donate or use most of it to help people in need. Id stash a billion or 2 in bank accounts so my kids and their kids will be straight.

I mean you definitely could if you tried to.

U could put 4 million people thru college and still be a billionaire
You could buy every team in the nfl, nba, mlb, and nhl and still be a billionaire lol
But just spending like a regular wealthy guy naaaaw

I'm almost with HEATHEN HEATHEN on this. If I HAD to waste a trillion it would be real simple.

I'm gonna hire Elon Musk and Jay Z to run my takeover of planet Earth, and give them carte blanche on anything they think can make it happen.

Jay z? I wouldn't give that guy a dollar. Hed use it to make more music with subliminal messages about penises

I dont think you know how much a trillion actually is

you could solve all the problems in the world and still be filthy rich

Yup, aside from my own private islands and material ****, invest in the worlds brightest visionaries like Elon mentioned, invest in some countries economies, heavy philanthropy actually done right, create opportunities etc. For real for real i'd create a power shift towards black people.

I mean you definitely could if you tried to.

U could put 4 million people thru college and still be a billionaire
You could buy every team in the nfl, nba, mlb, and nhl and still be a billionaire lol
But just spending like a regular wealthy guy naaaaw

Easy.

Back
Top Bottom