REALLY NEED SOME HELP ON THE RETRO JORDAN 6 MOTORSPORTS

I'm stationed in Jacksonville, Florida and none of the stores through the city had them..... One store told me that the closest stores to receive the Motorsports was close to Miami.... I'm from Houston, Texas and some NTers said that almost most all the stores throughout H-Town received them. Well to make a long story short, I was able to cop them. I had to wire my friend the money to cop them for me.

Okay so here's the problem...... I wear a size 7.5 in mens and maybe, maybe a size 8. I can fit into some size 7 in big kids to save me money, a lot of money. The problem is that I copped the Motorsports in 8.5...... 1 size larger than my reg. size..... what can I do to somewhat  make them fit or at least not crease soooo much. I know, I know there are gonna crease reguadless because they are 1 size larger. I just thought I would ask NT.

Footlocker sells some kind of crease protector that goes inside the toe cap but im not to sure how that will help since your shoe is a whole size bigger.....

i would try to trade for a size 8 but thats just me. i hate wearing shoes that arent my size

Thanks for the input but I think they only dropped in size 8.5 as the smallest size..... Well I think Finishline dropped them in size 8 but they were soldout by the time i was able to get to them...

wearable shoe trees work real good...after you do a little custom fabrication. I have a few pair, but I have a wide foot so I cut a piece out of each side, and they now work like a charm

Originally Posted by magicmike872

wearable shoe trees work real good...after you do a little custom fabrication. I have a few pair, but I have a wide foot so I cut a piece out of each side, and they now work like a charm
If I'm not mistaken, wasn't there a thread about shoetrees and advice on using them with different kicks?  I personally haven't used them before because most of my leather kicks have been on ice but my Black Metallic V's are creasing on the toebox and I have a pair of MSVI on the way plus I'm planning on copping the White/Red VI which are both nice white leather, so I'll probably pick up a few shoetrees and see how they work.  Hope they are as good as advertised. 

Any input/experience out there?
nerd.gif

$20 dollars?? OP- take a pair of socks, or a small hand towel, fold it over a few times, and place it over the top part of your foot. Now slide your foot into the shoe with the towel still covering your toes/top part of your foot. The cloth will form better to the shape of your foot, and you just saved a dub. Peace

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by AJ FRESH

Okay cool, well I'ma try the shoe trees then.

I would recommend these as well.   They work great.

http://www.finishline.com/store/shop/_/N-/Ntt-force+field
Frenchie, what's your experience been like with the Force Fields?  How comfortable are they?  I may try these out before the shoetrees.  I've never done anything like this in any of my kicks all these years.  I've always stuffed them with socks while they sat and it's worked pretty well but it doesn't prevent the creasing as we all know.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Frenchie, what's your experience been like with the Force Fields?  How comfortable are they?  I may try these out before the shoetrees.  I've never done anything like this in any of my kicks all these years.  I've always stuffed them with socks while they sat and it's worked pretty well but it doesn't prevent the creasing as we all know.

Have used these on on Suede/Nubuck shoes, and patent toed shoes like the All-Star XX3's, and they work great. 

No creasing on the patent toe at all, no creasing on the suede.

However, it takes a couple of wears to get use to them, they are not the most comfortable option but they work. 

Might try to get a size bigger of the force fields to see if it makes a difference comfort wise, but like I said, not the best option for comfort, but it will be a great option for someone who has a pair of shoes that are bigger than their true size. 

So far, the shoe that were actually comfortable while wearing the Force Fields, were the Varsity Red 6's. 

The shoe trees will probably work. They offer double + imo. Protects the toe box and lets you wear the shoes comfortably since they're too big already.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Have used these on on Suede/Nubuck shoes, and patent toed shoes like the All-Star XX3's, and they work great. 

No creasing on the patent toe at all, no creasing on the suede.

However, it takes a couple of wears to get use to them, they are not the most comfortable option but they work. 

Might try to get a size bigger of the force fields to see if it makes a difference comfort wise, but like I said, not the best option for comfort, but it will be a great option for someone who has a pair of shoes that are bigger than their true size. 

So far, the shoe that were actually comfortable while wearing the Force Fields, were the Varsity Red 6's. 
I have the force fields and the shoe trees and i gotta say shoe trees>>>>>>>>>> force fields are ok on the top of the toebox but when it comes to the side of the toe box the creases are mad ugly with shoe trees, they have sides and a top so the plastic hugs your whole foot and not just sit on top of it like the force fields 

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

$20 dollars?? OP- take a pair of socks, or a small hand towel, fold it over a few times, and place it over the top part of your foot. Now slide your foot into the shoe with the towel still covering your toes/top part of your foot. The cloth will form better to the shape of your foot, and you just saved a dub. Peace
QFT.

Here's what i did. take the tissue paper from the box and ball it up (not all of it) and stuff it in the front of the shoe, to the point where your big toe is right there touching it. It helped me not crease alot of shoes because im in the EXACT same size situation as you.

Back
Top Bottom