[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by jtc85

in august 05 i took this route but not with the "can i hit line" - i made a blackplanet profile and only posted my most flattering pics and just basic info - name, age, location and my AIM handle. i just did a search for women 18-21 that live within 10 miles of my zip code and copy and pasted "what it do?". i would do this every night for about a week. the first few nights, i didnt get anything but by the next week it was on and crackin. i couldnt believe how much girls were giving their numbers out like hotcakes. when it was all said and done (i did this for about 6 weeks) - one girl met me at an IHOP and said i was her new man n what not. she was mad thick and yella bone with real green eyes. my grandmother said black girls with real green eyes are the devil lol. i think she told me that to stop dating girls from the web. i met another girl she was cool the first but turned out to be crazy - i ran away from that when she introduced me to her mom. another girl her name was ebony lived like a mile from me and took me out to lunch. the entire time i told her to go to a motel so we can smash. she would just laugh and say whatever. i have not met girls online in 3 years since then. best internet moment is when this 25 year old woman that was half hispanic/ half black picked me up from my grandmothers house ( i was only 19 at the time) - i thought my granny was gonna kill that woman for taking her baby. but she lied about not having a kid so that went no where really fast. its fun at first but i find it difficult this day in age since myspace is one big massive networking site and private profiles galore. i was doin it when aim and YM were must have tools and those have fallen by the wayside

son wrote a dissertation and
69d35c6be00e5fc4932f9fefb06bc341133e760.gif
for no reason
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SON ARE U 30 ?

roll.gif

Anybody get a message like this yet????

Owwwwwww!
wink.gif

Incest threesome for the mutha *#%@#* win!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 27, 2008 10:04 AM

u are one sick bastard, and if u send my sister another message im going 2 +%%@ u up. if u have nothing else 2 do then get a %$@@%%# job!!!

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

yall kill the kellz talk please its muddying up the e-pimpage. Still waiting on some progress reports esecially golden.
word.. i dont want this to get locked like i said before.. im proud of these nt'ers
pimp.gif

i got two responses on myspace finally. one said "waz up". im finna see where this goes

damn im on a drought. i sent out 8 last night and so far im 0/3. 3 read and no responses
smh.gif
smh.gif

at least cuss me out come on
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

Greetings, Lovely Lady. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

Today at 11:21pm

Well kind sir I'm smoking a blunt. How art thou you?

http://www.facebook.com/mobile/

Today at 11:50pm

the after hours smokeith of the nug is a joyous occasion indeed!

i am doing quite swell. pip pip!
I seem to be experiencing a rather forceful sensation deep within the crevices of my knickers upon viewing your pics. maybe u could help me solve this problem?

we can cometh together and engage conversation over a nice cup of english tea. what do u say lad?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if that is real
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I almost fell out of my cahir when I read that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Starkey Luv

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

WHATVER. THAT #%!@ AINT FUNNY.

From: Stevenhttp://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...kMGY0ZjctNGZlYy00ZWJiLTkzZjItOTI0YjBiMGM1NDk0
Date: May 26, 2008 4:42 PM

lmao..im just playin with you, i gotta get to know you first!!!
im not that easy!
Date: May 26, 2008 3:16 PM

THAT AINT A CUTE WAY OF GETTING ATTENTION. ALSS YOU HAD TO DO IF YOU WANTED ATTENTION WAS COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME ON SOME DECENT #%!@. THAT WAS REALL $%+@%% DISRESPECTFUL.

Date: May 26, 2008 12:44 PM

Alright I sent that message cuz I knew it would get your attention. Plus you look too smart to do some #%!@ like that. Forgive me please. I'm just trying to play games with a cute girl, you should play along.
From:http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...lYmIwYmItODI5Yi00ZDAyLWE5YmItZTMzZmNjM2JhNjk0
Date: May 26, 2008 7:06 AM

#+!@ OUTTA HERE.

From: Stevenhttp://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...mZjkwZTItYTYxMi00YjA5LTkyMmMtM2U0YTg1ODRmMDEx
Date: May 25, 2008 11:20 PM

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat............... Straight up, you down?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my dude this was the worst execution of those lines ever...

What should I have said differently?

she was obviously a tough cookie, but still, the "i'm not that easy" line was misused...

Oh. I was copy/pasting them straight up in that order

lsulinefq0.png

People comin thru with the post game analysis

Is this OD??? I'm not sure if I wanna goto hell over **** and giggles
ohwell.gif

I'm feeling like a good Samaritan today! I just want you to know if you ever get tired of standing and need a place to sit, you can always use my face and lips.

God Bless.

Originally Posted by buggzpimpin

ohwell.gif

I'm feeling like a good Samaritan today! I just want you to know if you ever get tired of standing and need a place to sit, you can always use my face and lips.

God Bless.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

God Bless.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I'm finna hit "Browse" on these 757 skeezers

Yall really don't wanna read the messages I'm sending. They are over the top ridiculous.

laugh.gif
Peep this one that I sent to an emo chick....

lol thanx i sent u a friend request
smile.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 5:58 AM

Your sexy in a necrophiliac sort of way. Can I seduce you? I drink blood...whilst I suck on necks
wink.gif

ohwell.gif

God Bless.

eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm feeling like a good Samaritan today! I just want you to know if you ever get tired of standing and need a place to sit, you can always use my face and lips. God Bless.

the spit game is so vicious money is damn near trying to shake hands with the long arm of the law

you wildin kicko

I wonder if you can catch a sexual harassment case on the internet???

This is the chick I sent the coupon that expired already:

I'm sorry but your offer has expired. Check back with me next week when I am having my brown paper bag special.

Date: May 27, 2008 10:51 AM

sumthing wrong wit you yo...

Date: May 27, 2008 12:11 PM

Owwwwwww!
wink.gif

Incest threesome for the mutha !%#%%$ win!

Date: May 27, 2008 10:04 AM

u are one sick bastard, and if u send my sister another message im going 2 !!#% u up. if u have nothing else 2 do then get a %%$!+*$ job!!!

NVM...she's prolly on ISS

update...
Subject:

RE: hey

Body:

well....i guess were close i live in the south west too. and my memorial week end went pretty good i went to south padre island, and then to mexico, im gonna be here for a couple of weeks, until i run put pf money and i have to go back to work. so how was yours?

Date: May 26, 2008 5:23 PM

Haha, I just said that to get your attention and I guess it did. I'm from the southwest part of Houston. What about you? How's your Memorial Day weekend goin?

Date: May 26, 2008 5:12 PM

hey LOSER =P u look like ur a pretty cool person I GUESS =P so what part of houston r u from?

Date: May 26, 2008 12:12 PM

hey.. I was just lookin at your page and i like what I see.. If you feel the same then hit me back loser =)

Back
Top Bottom