roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Son I'm crying! This and the tour dates and her special friends! I just can't!!!! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
853157e596ab25e1e6f076e431e417ee8471782.gif

4a5154e591a025e8d459ac9f8f7e07a0dccbad6.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Has anyone figured out why there are UFO's flying around behind them?
SUBLIMINAL?

WHEN THE DUDE IS RAPPING IN HIS BACKSEAT WINDOW YOU CAN SEE A SHADY LOOKING PERSONS FACE

ITS REALLY WEIRD

WE ARE  BEING BRAINWASHED! 
laugh.gif

Someone on American Idol NEEDS to sing this song, it would take it to another level  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by DT43

so this video had 11mil views when i checked it yesterday... it is now at almost 16 million
eek.gif

i mean.....yesterday was thursday..............& today is............fry-day

Chris is laughing 'cus he knows 'Friday' is gonna do better on the charts then 'F.A.M.E'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

Originally Posted by trhee

Originally Posted by MrBen23

PTMmbz*wZTYxZGI5NjFlODQ*OTEwYTc2NzM5NGUwNjgyOGYyNiZvZj*w.gif
The mom in that video. �"In all honesty I probably could have killed a few people." �Wait wut....

I was like...... Awkwaaaaaard�
No lie, shes not bad when she sings the national anthem. But I knew this had to have been a situation where her parents paid some producers to make this song.
*edit: Did chris brown bleach his hair?
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

HOLY $@#$%^&^($%#$%*^&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  jajajajajajajajajajajajaja

How'd I miss this thread?!??!!

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rebecca Black Cried Over All the Nasty Comments[/h1]
By Alison Schwartz

Friday March 18, 2011 08:50 AM EDT

rebecca-black-440.jpg

Rebecca Black

Paul Rodriguez/The Orange County Register/Zuma
Rebecca Black, the Auto-Tuned voice behind the song "Friday" – which hit the YouTube jackpot for all the wrong reasons – is surprised about the overwhelming response she's received … just not in a good way.

"Those hurtful comments really shocked me," Black, 13, tells the Daily Beast. "At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied."

The worst words she's received? " 'I hope you cut yourself, and I hope you'll get an eating disorder so you'll look pretty,' " Black said on Friday's Good Morning America. "When I first saw all the nasty comments, I did cry … I don't think I'm the worst singer, but I don't think I'm the best."

Not that she's necessarily singing the praises of the song, which was part of a $2,000 package her mother paid to Ark Music Factory, an L.A.-based vanity production company for aspiring teen singers. The producers offered her two songs, and she settled on "Friday" because, she told the Daily Beast, "The other song was about adult love – I haven't experienced that yet. 'Friday' is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song."

And whether she likes it or not, her music video has racked up nearly 16 million hits on YouTube – and overtaken Charlie Sheen's pre-eminence on the site – so is she the next Justin Bieber?

One thing is for sure: She'd definitely like to sing with him. "I have Bieber fever," she told GMA. "I am in love with Justin Bieber. [A duet] would make my life!"

Link

Rebecca Black, the Auto-Tuned voice behind the song "Friday" – which hit the YouTube jackpot for all the wrong reasons – is surprised about the overwhelming response she's received … just not in a good way.

"Those hurtful comments really shocked me," Black, 13, tells the Daily Beast. "At times, it feels like I'm being cyberbullied."

The worst words she's received? " 'I hope you cut yourself, and I hope you'll get an eating disorder so you'll look pretty,' " Black said on Friday's Good Morning America. "When I first saw all the nasty comments, I did cry … I don't think I'm the worst singer, but I don't think I'm the best."

Not that she's necessarily singing the praises of the song, which was part of a $2,000 package her mother paid to Ark Music Factory, an L.A.-based vanity production company for aspiring teen singers. The producers offered her two songs, and she settled on "Friday" because, she told the Daily Beast, "The other song was about adult love – I haven't experienced that yet. 'Friday' is about hanging out with friends, having fun. I felt like it was my personality in that song."

And whether she likes it or not, her music video has racked up nearly 16 million hits on YouTube – and overtaken Charlie Sheen's pre-eminence on the site – so is she the next Justin Bieber?

One thing is for sure: She'd definitely like to sing with him. "I have Bieber fever," she told GMA. "I am in love with Justin Bieber. [A duet] would make my life!"

eek.gif
Her parents payed 2 stacks for this?

I wish my parents had 2 grand they would give me so I could spend it on something stupid like this

Originally Posted by scshift

eek.gif
Her parents payed 2 stacks for this?

I wish my parents had 2 grand they would give me so I could spend it on something stupid like this

It ain't stupid when you got 16 million views on youtube
pimp.gif

what day is it?! IT'S FRYDAY FRYDA FRYDAY!!!!

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Damn I wish I was in highschool still just so I could be that dude who walks into first period and says "Which seat can I taaaakkeee?" today!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom