REBECCA BLACK Friday friday gotta get down on friidaayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Originally Posted by youngmoney

FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY

WE SO EXCITED

EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD FRIDAY!!
but son

today is only the day after wednesday, we cannot get down, have a ball, and party yea yea yet

^THE PARTY STARTS IN 2HRS ON THE EAST COAST

JUST MAKING SURE EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

Originally Posted by youngmoney

^THE PARTY STARTS IN 2HRS ON THE EAST COAST

JUST MAKING SURE EVERYONE IS READY FOR THE FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN
everybody looking forward to the weekend

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn..got to let this out...........because it's........................

Friday, Friday
Gotta get down on Friday
Partyin ‘, partyin’
Fun, fun, fun, fun

eek.gif

lmao at that parody..... but anyway. its friday.

fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

2vv8f1l.jpg

2a7t0dw.jpg

[h1]Rebecca Black: 5 Things to Know[/h1]
By Rennie Dyball

Friday March 25, 2011 03:05 PM EDT

Given that today is Friday, (Friday, gotta get down on Friday), you've likely got Rebecca Black on the brain.

After all, her viral video named for the end of the workweek has amassed a stunning 47 million views – and counting. She's been slammed and cyber-bullied worldwide, and gained more positive attention from the likes of Simon Cowell and Jay Leno.

But what do you really know about the 13-year-old with the catchiest song on the planet?

1. She's into musical theater
Sure, she's got that pop songand all, but Black (who's taken four years of voice lessons and hopesto land a record deal) is also taking center stage at her middleschool. "I got the lead this year for Oklahoma!" the eighth-grader tells PEOPLE. "I've always been in our school's shows, ever since first grade."

2. Her bedroom is Bieber-ed out
"I am so dorky when it comes to Justin Bieber,"she admits. "I have a little mini shrine in my room." Should the Biebs(who has Tweeted about "Friday") invite her to collaborate, "I wouldscream at the top of my lungs and possibly not be able to sing again,"she says with a laugh.

3. She's s-m-a-r-t
In addition to singing, "She's also anhonors student," says Black's mother, Georgina Kelly, who admits thather daughter's vocabulary has left her searching for a dictionary."She's won spelling bees ... she's a smart cookie."

4. She digs Selena Gomez
"Itotally admire her," says Black. "I think it's awesome that she hasn'ttaken that downward spiral that other child stars have taken. And Ireally love Katy Perry, too."

5. Those are her real friends in the video
When Ark MusicFactory set up the video shoot for "Friday," they gave Black the optionof including her friends, and she agreed. So now, a whole pack of kidsfrom southern California are famous along with her. Not that any ofthem expected to be. "Last Christmas there was a group of people whose[YouTube] video hit 100,000 views, and I thought, 'Wow, how incredibleis that?' " recalls Kelly. "It made the news!" Of course, herown daughter has now surpassed that mark – 470 times over. "This," addsBlack, "is the last thing I thought would happen."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20476461,00.html

Back
Top Bottom