recession proof..

Gold is 'valuable' because it's 'shiny.'

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yo fam gold is valuable b/c it is a commodity that can store value. You put in work for a week at the job, do you rather get paid in a basket of raw/decayingfish, meat and veggies that you can't consume and wouldn't want to consume all at once or get some gold coins that allow you to buy those on your ownschedule? Money x time value go hand in hand. Gold is just the ideal commodity to use for trade and that is why central banks hold so much of it. The massesvalue gold b/c it's shiny, governments couldn't care less. Does the government want or need a Slick Rick rope?

gold was not the first form of currency. livestock, food, beads all predate gold. gold came out through the evolution of currency as people realized it hadunique qualities that made it ideal for a unit of exchange. not because it is shiny. no one gives a %!@@ if gold is shiny except for you apparently.

enphan you just don't get it do you....give it up. you're wrong. you're only making yourself sound more dumb by the second.

How likely is it that the world just turns upside down and we're all killing each other and hunting for goats?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Enphan is one of the most annoying members on this board
indifferent.gif
just stop going back and forth with him guys, he'll argue and *#%%+ about anything.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Lrrr

health care
nah.........even health care.

They always need people but there are in a "hiring freeze"

I don't know where you live, but in Miami there isn't a "hiring freeze".
CT and i know because my girl just got her nursing L.....an lady from the state told her.
i hope ny isn't like this i've got a test on the 17th for my liscence.
if not im going to have to become a cashier at shoprite
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Enphan is one of the most annoying members on this board
indifferent.gif
just stop going back and forth with him guys, he'll argue and *#%%+ about anything.
laugh.gif
dude reminds me of bill o'reilly, always trying to have the last word... only this time he was way out in space on the subject.

Back
Top Bottom