Reviewing Redirect Ad, possible malware/virus

I found a temporary solution to combat the annoying redirect ads on mobile.

If you have an Android device and you're using Chrome browser, copy and paste this link into your broswer:

chrome://flags/#enable-framebusting-needs-sameorigin-or-usergesture

The framebusting option should be the first one. In the dropdown menu, select Enabled, then restart the browser. No more redirect ads.

We are taking action against these bad ads as soon as they come in.

Thanks for the reporting and great tip with Chrome mobile!

Started to come back again unfortunately, but not nearly as frequently as before.

That link only though, any other ones don't come up at all anymore.

Another one.

http://ad.t78.net/20180905/index.php?s1=g2mobi_US&pubid=a&bid=54e3112ae327790e35990d4a279086d9#

Screenshot_20180908-223210_Chrome.jpg

Chrome v69, Galaxy Note8 Android 8.0

I just got one to advertisingfeed.com/..... it actually said I needed to download an update. My computer actually downloaded something too although I trashed it. It never opened thank goodness. I get this redirect at least once or twice a week. Im on safari with MacOSX.

I just got one to advertisingfeed.com/..... it actually said I needed to download an update. My computer actually downloaded something too although I trashed it. It never opened thank goodness. I get this redirect at least once or twice a week. Im on safari with MacOSX.

I got the same one after visiting an infected site that was not NT. I reported your issue along with my report so we can address them both.

Please remember to clear your cache and cookies. That's what I'm doing now.

Reactions: ARK
I got the same one after visiting an infected site that was not NT. I reported your issue along with my report so we can address them both.

Please remember to clear your cache and cookies. That's what I'm doing now.

Thanks!

I keep getting an audio one in android chrome that redirects to an app in the play store. I'll try that setting above.

Same here just got one regarding congrats Comcast cable user. Why has this not been fixed?

3A43A36E-BCFF-49CB-9311-4BC6E8193159.png

Back
Top Bottom