Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

Damn those are all nice. I'll definitely be on the lookout for one of those Twilight Zones. Hopefully they don't make them too limited.

i dont know if you guys saw this but

http://bnycblog.com/wp-co...ads/2009/11/twilight.jpg
twilight.jpg

April 2010 Release o.o would be much doper if the upper was white just like the OG colorway tre has.. but i think the colorway is still dope.. looks just likethe Reebok Shoe Box itself
pimp.gif

^ yeah, you're not allowed to post live-auction links. If you wanna sell stuff, you'll need to use the Buy/Sell forum...

laugh.gif
you've been on NT for a while... how could you not know that?

^ 3k posts and you don't know you can't spam advertisements? come on fam. you're posting them in at least 3 threads i've seen so far, too
laugh.gif

Well, I only posted them in Reebok Pump threads which would actually make sense. It's not like I'm in the general forum just throwing stuff around.
I figure the people who actually may have interest in the pumps, would look at them, since they're already looking at the thread.

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

But people do it all the time in their sigs though?

The mods let that slide, but they definitely don't allow posting live auction links and selling in non-B/S posts...

ahhhh -.- spacejams release + paying bills has left me empty pocketed. To throw salt on an already open wound, I saw the 2 colorways for the Twilight ZonePumps up for sale already at extrabutterny.com
Hopefully 2010 will open up for me with a pair or two of TZ's

Just ordered from extrabutterny.com, hopefully it works out, never shopped there before. 134 total with shipping though is better than the Bringbacks!

Yea extrabutter is very legit, i was going to run into the shop to pick up my size 12 but i couldn't risk it so i just ordered them online, would haveliked to walk out of there with them but its ok.

Sounds great there aren't a ton of small boutique shops here in Cincy so I'm usually just looking online

ugh...........no money now for these.

time to get my grind on and sell kicks I dont want anymore.

Back
Top Bottom