Reebok 2010 ~ Twilight Zone, Court Victory (OG c/w)

^more importantly where are more pics of those omni zone I retros!!! couldn't find any more at the site but i have been feenin for some high res pics of those...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Do they not offer 1/2 sizes above 8.5? Good looks on the 30%
it's weird, i've had court victories from years and years ago but never was able to get my "true" size of 11.5.  always been getting 12s, these were no exception.
There goes my theory.  At my shop, the 1/2 sizes stop at 10.5, so no 11.5 regardless.

Anyway, I caved... 

Quick "review".  Leather/material is great... soft and IMO nicer than the stuff on the Twilight Zones.  The fit is pretty much true to size for me length-wise.  The toebox does taper a bit, so some may find it a bit narrow.  The Pump, however, was a bit disappointing... Like the TZ, they don't generate enough pressure to really inflate the air chamber, especially if you have your laces tight.  Realistically, I don't use the pump that much so its something I can live with.  I tried 2 separate pairs and both had the same problem.  Maybe guys like DJ (who own the previous non-OG c/w's) can fill me in on if the Pumps had this same problem.  Another thing I noticed that was different from the OG's is the yellow bit on the toe... its much smaller now (not sure if it was the same on the 2000ish release)

David ~ 八折太

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Do they not offer 1/2 sizes above 8.5? Good looks on the 30%
it's weird, i've had court victories from years and years ago but never was able to get my "true" size of 11.5.  always been getting 12s, these were no exception.
There goes my theory.  At my shop, the 1/2 sizes stop at 10.5, so no 11.5 regardless.

Anyway, I caved... 

Quick "review".  Leather/material is great... soft and IMO nicer than the stuff on the Twilight Zones.  The fit is pretty much true to size for me length-wise.  The toebox does taper a bit, so some may find it a bit narrow.  The Pump, however, was a bit disappointing... Like the TZ, they don't generate enough pressure to really inflate the air chamber, especially if you have your laces tight.  Realistically, I don't use the pump that much so its something I can live with.  I tried 2 separate pairs and both had the same problem.  Maybe guys like DJ (who own the previous non-OG c/w's) can fill me in on if the Pumps had this same problem.  Another thing I noticed that was different from the OG's is the yellow bit on the toe... its much smaller now (not sure if it was the same on the 2000ish release)

David ~ 八折太

Thought so la!  Last time I bought the Ext Lux Gold Furys Da Hood didnt give me any discount ar
mad.gif

By the way, I got my new Mercurial Victory ICs~ hehe

I didnt see this colorway with the citron~ However, the one i saw was a blk/white minus the orange accent. This looks like dee browns/TZs wannabe! haha

What kind of release was the court Victory OG colorway?

...I missed out on my size on reebok.com...

did they/will they release through Footlocker or finishline?

My local store have only reebok Twilight Zone  size 10.5 and 11.5 my problem is size, because have only Jordan shoes size 11  not know Reebok size!

buy 10.5 or 11.5?

plz help me!

finally scooped the court victorys but it said NEXT30 code was expired...so I only got 15% off....

anyone get 30% to work as of May 1st?

Originally Posted by chinesewhispers7

4510533044_2d436057c2.jpg

Anyone know anything more about this shoe?  I have been searching for a few weeks and this is the only picture I have seen anywhere?  Is this going to release?  I gotta have it.

^it's the court victory pump in that "dee brown" colorway we've seen in everything lately.

should be releasing this fall. some stores will have them later this summer.

Thanks for the info bro. I was curious when to look for the release. I like the concept.

Here are the first shots of the sample sneakers that come from the upcoming collaboration between sneaker retailers Solebox and Reebok.

The Omni Zone Pump is given a simple black, grey, and white colorway, but the surprise comes with the light embedded into the paneling that can be turned on and off.

Glow in the dark is of the past if kicks like this make their way.

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-1.jpg

Solebox-X-Reebok-Omni-Zone-Pump-2.jpg

^^ Saw those a few days ago they look reaaaaaaal good wish I could get my hands on a pair for a half way decent price

^^^ Tre these are the lottery picks that go along with the Pump 20's. Each store that had a Pump 20 got to choose another Reebok to do, some are pumps, some runners, etc. They start to release beginning of 2011

Good question, Im actually not sure about how many will release but I think its more then when the original pump 20's released. Ill find out and let you know

Back
Top Bottom