REEBOK IS SLACKING IN THE RETRO GAME THEY REALLY NEED TO RETRO THESE....PICS

Reebok has retro'd the hell out of the omnizone pumps, what about these classics? The cross training pumps, twilightzones, and THE NON PUMPS the CXT'sand regular trainers, reebok's really slacking.

A couple of things, 1st the Omnizone has NEVER been retroed perhaps you mean the Omni-lite. 2nd the CXT will be back out in 2010, the AXT side pumps are outnow along with the Court Victory low side pump and the Pump running Dual.

The AXT Crosstrainer pump and non-pump will be out next year, I believe you have a picture of the ERS 5000 or Sole trainer there as well, both shoes are out inthe market now or later on this year. Perhaps you should do a little more research about what shoes, pumps/and non-pumps are out there besides the Omni-lite.There are quite a few out now, and coming down the pipe.

Next year is the 20th anniversary of the Reebok pump so perhaps you will see the original pump you have pictured there along with some other specialeditions...

Is the Omnizone the high top pair with the neon yellow? If that's the case that is the first pair of shoes I really ever wanted as a kid...I rememberwanting them in the 3rd grade but not being able to get them...

Lets get a retro...Just like that

Nitzki I know the deal about whats out, but i also know the deal about whats not out, and there is not even close to enough good stuff that has dropped, theside pumps and the court victory play second fiddle to the Twilight Zone (which has not dropped) and NOTHING in the first picture (with the exception of thecourt victory's) Has dropped, they had a decent retro with the FIRST BATCH OF CHANGS, the second batch sucked %@# in terms of quality the midsoles on themwere real stiff, the hexalite on the first batch was the real deal the second batch just for show, the blacktop pump was a good retro, and the bringbacknumbered to 1989 was a real good retro, and I was pleased with the reverse jams, but reebok is slacking on the real heat, twilight zones IMO is their bestlooking pump.

++++++++++++Lets see some more of this

I already have gone through too many pairs that are unwearable i need some new stuff

Originally Posted by trethousandgt
That pair is the exact pair I was thinking about earlier...Only the one with the neon yellow or green...If I remember right they came out around thesame time as the AJ V so it would have had to be in 1990...Reebok needs to bring those back quick...

What are some of the stuff coming this fall. What pump shoes and the colorways for them? I found some omni pump I think that was the name. The colors were offthe wall to me. Any normal colors coming out?

Reebok is definately NOT slacking in the retro game. It's just you'd like to seem them retro the cross training pumps, and the other Omi stuff. Ihope they do too. I'm just glad they drop plenty of colors in my fav, the Court Victory. The dual pumps are a hot retro too!

Originally Posted by KwestMajik

I would cop 2 pairs.
Can't be a Reebok retro thread witthout the Shaqnosis...
laugh.gif

I'm not one to hate on Reebok for not being Nike, but I get turned off even more by their crazy color combination as it seems there are 10-15 neon orabstract colorways to every "original" colorway of their shoes. If they could just release more "original" colorways and in greaterquantities I think it would sway a lot more customers to the vector.

I think Reebok is doing a wonderful job with their retro game. The Sir Jams, Dual Pump XT, and Pump OXT will be retroed later this year. Can't wait tosee what's instore for 2009.

^^^^ sorry but outside of the reverse jams in black, the dee browns OG color (which by the way were first retro'd back in 2000 and far more comfy than thethe 08 retro), there is nothing to brag about in that picture, the pump fury's were ok but always too bulky for a for a running shoe not to mention thepair i had 7 years ago began to squeek all the damn time, and the Chang's you have posted are atrocious, seriously, the alife's are ok i can appreciatethe tennis ball material but the other colorways are garbage.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

^^^^ sorry but outside of the reverse jams in black, the dee browns OG color (which by the way were first retro'd back in 2000 and far more comfy than the the 08 retro), there is nothing to brag about in that picture, the pump fury's were ok but always too bulky for a for a running shoe not to mention the pair i had 7 years ago began to squeek all the damn time, and the Chang's you have posted are atrocious, seriously, the alife's are ok i can appreciate the tennis ball material but the other colorways are garbage.

You're out of your mind kid...

^^^^^^^If by out of my mind you mean im not down with hypebeast crap releases then yea im out of my mind, PLEASE NITZSKI SHOW ME 10 OG COLORWAYS that have beenretro'd in the 8 years that they have been re-releasing pumps

OG colorways are not always a good thing. Don't hate on me for sharing my collection pic. Write a letter to Reebok if your opinion is so strong.

^^^^9 times out of 10 OG colorways are a great thing, its the reason we fell in love with the shoes in the first place, Just look at any nike release OGcolor's sell WAY better, and thats usually because the color blocking was well thought out, on most of the newer colorways on the retro's they lookHORRIBLE, and stop being so sensitive about some sneakers you posted, if you like them great for you I don't. its called an opinion get the F out of herewith that I'm hating crap.

^Trethousnad, Just because you hate neon colorways doesn't mean it's garbage. I'm sure you have sneakers I wouldn't spen one cent on. It's all a matter of opinion and don't be an %*@ to someone for sharing a pic. And Reebok does retro OG colorways in just about every model itretros... do your research. You can't retro the same color everytime smartguy. There's more garbage AF1's and Dunks colrways than any shoe on themarket. If you hate because of comfort on a retro that's a valid point but don't hate on someone's collection just because you don't like thecolors. Way to have no class Tre.

Back
Top Bottom