pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm all about bringing back the OG colorways of the Pumps... CXT, SXT, Twilight Zones and, of course, the Court Victory... don't like any of thecurrent colorways...

Reebok could probaly make a small run if they retroed some of there classic sneakers. They should retro The Question 1 more time. They should also do the firstShaq shoe. They also made a nice Tennis shoe/ Sandal type shoe for Shaq that was pretty nice.

damnthosej's nice find with those kamikaze video, man the more i see those the more i wish Reebok would retro those, i had those way back in high school, iremember beating my kamikaze to death's though, so comfy and great looking shoe

The pumps do somewhat work on the retros, it just that they do not pump up around the ankles anymore. Most of the pumps only pump up in the tongue and its notreally that recognizable. I have found that its hit or miss with each pair on how good they will pump

Originally Posted by ro22ss

I think Reebok is doing a wonderful job with their retro game. The Sir Jams, Dual Pump XT, and Pump OXT will be retroed later this year. Can't wait to see what's instore for 2009.

damn i wish i had all of those
sick.gif

I really enjoy the Reebok pump. I actually JUST bought a pair of Voltron Pumps from Eastbay about an hr ago.

Originally Posted by SoleGameProper

I would buy the Larry Johnson's "Grandmama" joints again...

Except Larry Johnson wore Converse. Welcome to Niketalk. Those Reebok Blast have got to be coming again. That was when Reebok was a strong #2, creeping inon #1 to me. Innovation and quality were on point then.

i really need sum shaqs and kamikazes in my life, i wish reebok would just retro em

Back
Top Bottom