REEBOK IS SLACKING IN THE RETRO GAME THEY REALLY NEED TO RETRO THESE....PICS

my 2 pairs of OG twilight zones have held up great... pumps still work and everything. i would love to see a retro of these.

also, i'd love to see the white/blue/gray sxt again.

Twilight Zones were
pimp.gif

great to see a few cats remembering those...

brings back memories...

I wouldn't mind seeing Reebok retro the entire Shaq Attaq line. Even though they'll have to call it something else, I'm surprised theyhaven't done so already.

The Reebok Blast (van exel) was a great shoe...I think it was marketed the same time with Glen Robinson's Reebok shoe....

Does anybody remember the Reebok Bump 'n Run? They were white/blue/black but had a icy turf sole. I think they came out in like '96 around the sametime as the ES22.

its like i had stated a few months back these are hypebeast garbage (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF 3 SHOES IN THAT ENTIRE COLLECTION

Give me a retro of the twilights and a re-retro of the other premier pump and I'll be a happy man
Oh and btw both are mine (the premier pumps are sold) the twilights i still have, would love to see a retro of the white black neon colorway

Originally Posted by GZA73

since AI is in Det. now Reebok needs to retro these...

The Questions where retroed not to long ago. They came out with tons of colorways.

trethousandgt, is that you with the pumps for sale on ebay? If so you're crazy with that $1300 price tag. And how do you call Reebok Pumps posted fromRo22ss hypebeast garbage?? I think thats the first time Ive heard Reebok pump and hypebeast in the same sentence

^^^^^^ YES THAT IS ME, reason i have them for 1300 is because they are STILL WEARABLE, you know of any wearable twilight zone pumps THEN GET AT ME. In additionif you noticed on the auction there is a BEST OFFER, and its funny cause I've heard the same story about my price being too high on a pair of Nike NightTrax, that i wasn't going to get anything close to my asking offer of 1300, but no one noticed the fact they were PROVED still wearable and therefore soldfor a grand. Need proof of that?

, there is a lot to be said for a pair of fresh vintage sneakers, that is still able to be worn, are there risks involved, always but the midsoles are realsolid on them and theres no cracking not to mention I've worn them in and around the city. And how do i call reebok pumps posted by Ro22ss hypebeastgarbage? Are you color blind? Look at those atrocious colorways, it looks like a rainbow J**zed on them, if you think those color ways do any justice to theshoe design itself then you must have some money invested in reebok stock
laugh.gif
like i said theres only 3 good shoes in that entire lot the rest are straighttrash, and more than few people agreed with me so for in this post. And if you wanna talk crazy, your crazy for thinking your going to sell those hypebeastcolorway pumps on your site when anyone can get them off ebay for 60 bucks

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Reebok has retro'd the hell out of the omnizone pumps, what about these classics? The cross training pumps, twilightzones, and THE NON PUMPS the CXT's and regular trainers, reebok's really slacking.
Hi from Spain,can you scan this pages (specially the cxt ultra) if it possible

thank you very very much and best regards

Im not trying to start anything, im all for makin as much money as you can for what you have. I just think $1300 is crazy, and ill give you props if you sellthem for anything more then $500 if that. As for the pumps in that picture, glow in the dark court victorys sold out like crazy and still sell well on ebay andit was a dope shoe. The voltron set was just ridiculous and a great concept. I sold through 40 pairs of the voltron omni lite. The Dee Brown Omni lite wasanother solid release in an original colorway that people are still looking for. All the ALIFE pumps are just fire and while some hypebeasts buy them its stilla dope concept no matter how many colors they do.

To each his own for what they like, im a pump head and always will be. They constantly put out dope shoes whether the colors are too much or not. It isdefinitely not a hypebeast shoe, lets leave that to the SB's. And as for my website dont worry about what I sell them at, I own a RETAIL store not adiscount store.

^^^^Honestly I don't care what you sell them for, if you could sell them for 400 more power to you but dont come at me for selling some kicks for 1300 whenu have kicks that we both now can be obtained for much less, and on a side note although the shoe is at 1300 its priced there one being to generate more views,and two to start high and be talked down to a fair price. Do i expect 1300? No, but by starting high, you avoid dealing with everyone trying to lowball thehell out of you, the dumb 50 dollar offers etc. Let me add something else to the mix, I'm 27 years old, no way in hell are you going to catch me wearingsome glow in the dark sneakers, especially not on a shoe as historic as the court victory's, so when i say something is hot garbage, its hot garbage to mea 27 year old grown ++$ man, maybe hot for a 15 year old but truth be told if they had released those when i was 15, and since i was around for the originals istill wouldn't have bought them, it was the same thing when the Jordan IV's dropped back in 99, i scooped up both colorways of the original's, butwhen i first started seeing samples popping up in mid 98 with the jumpman logo on the back and leather straps, I almost threw up and did not buy them when theydropped in 99, thats just me. IMO the court victory is not a canvas like a dunk, or an AF1 that you can just do what ever the hell you want to it and it reallydoesnt matter, the court victory retro was released well with the og color's, i dont even mind a new colorway, but when u throw patent leather on them,make them glow in the dark, it ruins the legacy of the shoe. If mercedes started showcasing s classes with with gimmicks like spinning rims, gaudy swarovskicrystals tv's inside every door panel and blacked out head lights in all their showrooms it would kill the brand image, Now, reebok has no problem pumpingout retro's of court victory's all day in the ugliest colorway's but some of reebok's finest have yet to even drop in ONE colorway.

Tre^^^ Im 25 and ill rock the hell out of my glow in the dark pumps, but I know a lot wouldnt. It just depends on your style. Im not hating on you for puttingthem at $1300, you prove some good points. You probably dont have to deal with the lowball offers that always come through on a best offer. And I dontunderstand why reebok doesnt put out more of the OG colorways because those to me are also the best, according to my rep they dont want to be like every otherbrand reproducing the same shoes as they did in the 80's. I dont understand it because thats what everyone wants, but they do have some OG colorways comingout in 09.

And just for everyones info, the 20th anniversary pump will be the original pump with the release valve on the back. Price tag $175

Back
Top Bottom