REEBOK IS SLACKING IN THE RETRO GAME THEY REALLY NEED TO RETRO THESE....PICS

Originally Posted by escobar0o3

Originally Posted by highondust

I'm just mad that the pump doesn't work on any of my retros...

wait.. what?! are you serious?!
funny he mentioned that... i have somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 pairs of pumps, both originals and retros.

i just got a pair of the white dee brown anniversary omni lites and one of the pumps does not work, fresh out of the box. the other works fine.

this brand new retro is my first pair with a non-working pump... i have a few more pairs coming in, so i'll see what's up with those.

Well its not that the pumps on the retros dont work, its just that they are nothing like the OG's. All the retros just pretty much pump up in the tongueand when you hit the release valve its barely noticeable. I have about 105 pairs of pumps, both OG's and retros. And man the retro pump and release likecrazy and they really pump up the whole shoe. I even have one pair that the sole pumps up from the bottom to give you a lift, its crazy. With the retros youget some that pump well and you get some that dont pump that great at all, its hit or miss

^pics of that?! but yeah, i'm serious, this one pair's right shoe does not pump at all. no difference at all when wearing it, and nothing is heard fromthe release valve. the left shoe does work.

but yes, i agree, the effect in retros is barely there. it's a gimmick now (although some might argue that it always was) the difference is obvious in OGs,though.

The Shaqnosis looked decent...... Unfortunately the cushioning was horrible and the leather had a very papery consistency to it.

Unless Reebok improve them considerably, they can stay buried IMO.

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

With the retros you get some that pump well and you get some that dont pump that great at all, its hit or miss

Funny you should say that: I copped a pair of the Voltron Furys on the cheap, and something about the way the Pump operates just doesn't seem right.

Back
Top Bottom