Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Iverson Racing
1000-2.jpeg

REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-CRU-THIK.jpg

REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-CRU-THIK_2.jpg

REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-CRU-THIK_4.jpg

REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-CRU-THIK_3.jpg
REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-CRU-THIK_1.jpg

REEBOK-ANSWER-IV-CRU-THIK_5.jpg

Was that gradient tongue on the OG pair? It's been so long since I've seen an OG pair I don't even remember.

I wish they released these without the velcro, we've had so many releases with the velcro.

Fire pair kinda weird but cool. I won't get them. Just need that red pair on discount.

Not seeing the gradient. On another note, I saw a picture of AI in all black A5! My favorite pair of A5s easily.

I never known why people complain about the little velcro strap on these, i was glad when they finally retro them and they had the strap on them since Iversons pair has it as well... but the first release of the originals didn't.

because we bought the og retail version without the velcro. the design looked much cleaner that way for casual wear purposes

Well I had the original white/blue, black/gray, white/red and the white/black Lows when they first released and i am not whining about a (little velcro strap) that should have been there for the original retail release.

Back
Top Bottom