Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Does anybody else have inconsistent sizing with the answer 4s? Just got my black/grey pair and they fit tighter than my step overs and red/black pair.

Does anybody else have inconsistent sizing with the answer 4s? Just got my black/grey pair and they fit tighter than my step overs and red/black pair.
My black/whites fit way more snug than my Georgetown pair, so you might not be alone there

My black/whites fit way more snug than my Georgetown pair, so you might not be alone there
Okay, glad to hear I'm not crazy then. Have to go up a size in the new black/grey ones apparently. My TTS in those are squeezing my feet.

And are you talking about the most recent retro of the black/white pair? Because now that you mention it those fit a tighter for me too.

Okay, glad to hear I'm not crazy then. Have to go up a size in the new black/grey ones apparently. My TTS in those are squeezing my feet.

And are you talking about the most recent retro of the black/white pair? Because now that you mention it those fit a tighter for me too.
Yup, the ones from last year I guess? Way tighter than my other answer 4s

Yup, the ones from last year I guess? Way tighter than my other answer 4s
Yep same. My red/whites fit bigger and I haven't wore my step overs yet but I didn't think they were tight when I tried them on initially.

Already wore my white/blacks so can't really return or resale them, and get a bigger size. Hopefully they stretch a little bit. Just beaters anyway. Got them for super cheap.

ended up copping the black/gold answer 1's for 80... it was 70 but had 10 bux shipping... been wanting them for a while and waited for a sale so had to cop... kinda makes up for me getting the blue toe question for retail when they came out last year lol

ended up copping the black/gold answer 1's for 80... it was 70 but had 10 bux shipping... been wanting them for a while and waited for a sale so had to cop... kinda makes up for me getting the blue toe question for retail when they came out last year lol
Nice 👍
Where did you cop from?

Really lucked out on my navy Patent pair. They're still showing as excluded but for some reason, they allowed me to use a 40% code Reebok sent because they're killing their Unlocked program. Got em for $96!

Really lucked out on my navy Patent pair. They're still showing as excluded but for some reason, they allowed me to use a 40% code Reebok sent because they're killing their Unlocked program. Got em for $96!
Why would they do that? The Unlocked program?

Why would they do that? The Unlocked program?

I have absolutely no idea. Here's the email...

Screenshot_20230412-110049.png

How is the sizing on the navy 1s?

Alrighty, so I just got home and threw them on really quickly. I will preface this by saying I absolutely HATE giving sizing advice on NT. Everyone's feet are different, and I have never once gotten good advice in the handful of times I've listened to anyone on here.

That said, TO ME, they fit TTS, but are a little tight where the lace flap connects to the top of the toe area. Like the flex area around my big toe. Not sure if it will loosen up with wear, or my feet are just swollen from being at work all day, but that is my observation in a 30 second try-on.

My bro and I each picked up a pair of deadstock Denver Nuggets Questions for $40 new in the box. Dude was letting go of his collection and had unworn pairs 🔥🔥🔥

Reebok Question Low “Oatmeal”
Color: White/White-Light Sand
Style Code: EF7609
Release Date: May 7, 2020
Price: $120
Reebok-Question-Low-Oatmeal-EF7609-Release-Date-2.jpg
Reebok-Question-Low-Oatmeal-EF7609-Release-Date.jpg
Reebok-Question-Low-Oatmeal-EF7609-Release-Date-1.jpg
Reebok-Question-Low-Oatmeal-EF7609-Release-Date-3.jpg
Reebok-Question-Low-Oatmeal-EF7609-Release-Date-4.jpg

Looks like we may actually and FINALLY get full white plastic hexalite pods (not the clear plastic painted white outline ones) on these upcoming "vintage" Red toe questions

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427_220012_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_220012_Instagram.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 683
  • Screenshot_20230427_220023_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230427_220023_Instagram.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom