Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Yeah, I’d wait just off the sizing issue. I don’t want to buy something online only to find out it doesn’t fit well.

Yeah, I’d wait just off the sizing issue. I don’t want to buy something online only to find out it doesn’t fit well.
I tried on the white/red and needed a 10. I’m a 10.5 in lebrons/hardens/ most other shoes.

I tried on the white/red and needed a 10. I’m a 10.5 in lebrons/hardens/ most other shoes.

Ah, I see. For me it’s more about the width of the shoe. I have wide flat feet so I technically could go true to size. Just have to drop by the mall and try on a pair to confirm.

EIeEjgPX0AIHJGt.jpg

Seen the black silver 5s today, I’m good. Look like fakes. The silver is crazy shiny, even on the midsole it looks like glitter.

6E5CE711-12A2-4EA4-BDF6-7F2D767C831A.jpeg

It seems like my question has been ignored, but do I have to wear these often to feel the DMX cushioning? I wore mines once and I don’t feel it. I have the black/silver pair if that helps

It seems like my question has been ignored, but do I have to wear these often to feel the DMX cushioning? I wore mines once and I don’t feel it. I have the black/silver pair if that helps

I don’t think people are ignoring your question, it’s just not many have worn them or own them yet. Check YouTube reviews for the shoes and see what they say on the cushion set up. Personally, I don’t think you’ll feel the og style dmx because retro models hardly ever feel like the originals.

Basically what TURBO UNO TURBO UNO said, it's not the OG DMX. You'll have to wear it a few times to break in whatever the heck it is they are using.

Back
Top Bottom