Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Ordered my 10.5 off Bait already. Super-legit, probably my 5th or 6th pair of Reebok’s from the over the last year.

Checked out an 11 on Bait! Thanks for posting, Bait is great they’re local to me and I’ve won a few raffles, last one was jubilee XI’s.

I'd wait till they hit the disco. I remember I got the last retro for around $45 on sale. $130 for these is honestly not worth it. Maybe if it was the OG DMX tech, but that DMX foam they use nowadays is terrible

I'd wait till they hit the disco. I remember I got the last retro for around $45 on sale. $130 for these is honestly not worth it. Maybe if it was the OG DMX tech, but that DMX foam they use nowadays is terrible
absolutely, I wanted to buy the Answer 4.5 so bad but just could get over the brick feeling on them especially when comparing them with the I-Pak Legacies and DMX 10 runners.

nope nothing at all but thanks for mentioning it or else I would have missed this important email
6E7C2ACC-2A35-4157-9E24-08163C8B5B76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom