Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

This is ridiculous! Bots ate last night on Reebok.com and this morning on Shoepalace and FTL. I can’t believe this. And Reebok should have included The OG DMX cushioning 🤦🏾‍♂️
Super easy grab from Bait and was easy right at drop last night on DSG.

Bodega just shipped mine.
45$ UPS international cause they didn’t drop in Europe this morning and still no informations about it 😡.
I think some sizes are still available.
AAA609D8-DC56-4C04-82B5-682353B3DA63.png

Can’t believe these sold out. This is getting out of pocket.

I for sure understand where your coming from but you guys got to stop the hate. You guys complain about everything and still ain’t willing to spend retail on reebok.
i spent retail on pumps and these

kept the pumps and sold the iv’s because of the half assed job reebok did on this retro

broken *** pump bladders, no dmx, and no 3m midsole and that cheap *** insole

reebok really doesnt deserve people paying retail with such ****ty jobs being done on classic kicks.

we hate on nike and adidas. reebok is no exception.

I have no problem with paying retail for shoes done right.

kept the pumps and sold the iv’s because of the half assed job reebok did on this retro

reebok really doesnt deserve people paying retail with such ****ty jobs being done on classic kicks.

I mean I guess it's a $130 shoe versus $170+ for Nike/Jordan retros.

Throwing a different insole in them they aren't bad.

The 3M is annoying but I'm shocked you hate these so much. The PE detailing is what makes these cool imo. Build quality is solid as well.

That’s all I’m saying. If you got 3M midsole, DMX, and insole the show would be $180. This is for all brands across the board. I feel you and the Passion cause that’s what we all want. But fam I can only imagine if prices were $200 the outrage everyone would have. You can’t make stuff like it was made back in the day period. Labor cost has went up. Cost of goods have went up, and this brands appeal has went down. It’s pure inflation and where the brand is positioned.

That’s all I’m saying. If you got 3M midsole, DMX, and insole the show would be $180. This is for all brands across the board. I feel you and the Passion cause that’s what we all want. But fam I can only imagine if prices were $200 the outrage everyone would have. You can’t make stuff like it was made back in the day period. Labor cost has went up. Cost of goods have went up, and this brands appeal has went down. It’s pure inflation and where the brand is positioned.

I don't believe people would complain about the price if the tech is there. for me, the only time that I would buy a Reebok basketball shoe nowadays, if they are on fire sale. I couldn't force myself to pay full retail or launch with a shoe that has bad cushioning. and I don't think there is a licensing issue anymore. the only problem with Reebok is their implementation of their shoe tech on certain shoe. for the heck of it, why would you put a subpar cushion on a performance basketball shoe but put the I-Pak or DMX10 on runners and lifestyle line? I say Reebok should just abandon their DMX foam as it is horrible and a mockery.

Bunch of cornballs hyping these sneakers up last minute I swear.

I hope everyone who actually WANTED a pair copped. I had these back in middle school and were some of my favorites. I always collected white/red Iversons growing up.

My problem with Reebok is it’s not like they don’t know people want the DMX in there because they included it in the Answer V and have clearly come up with a solution (and to clarify, it’s technically adidas). They also obviously know how to make the shoe correctly if they did half 3M (also equally dumb because it doesn’t cost that much to put the 3M on the other side).

They have already cut costs several times when retroing these and they always ended up not selling and on sale. To me, this is a fake sellout (and/or bots), and adidas/Reebok truly doesn’t deserve even $130 when talking about how close it is to the original classic when the main things that made it a classic were omitted. Idc what Jordan Brand or Nike do, if I wanted those I would get them (which many do and justifies their costs because the money speaks.

I’ve said it before but great for those who actually truly wanted a pair because they never got the originals. I think Reebok is actually banking on making more from the people who don’t know what they’re missing from the OGs vs those who do; it would probably be a more money from the former.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom