Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

Saw them on my lunch break and held off on buying them. Quality seems decent to me but I have the step over pair and wore them once and my feet were killing me!

0400B865-F563-45A5-9E06-FF52E61A6803.jpeg

Looks dope for the most part but the shape is a little too banana-ish for me (along with the price)…can’t put my finger on it.

Just got my 11 off Richards. Said they had 2 pairs to ship. Got a confirm email. Checked the site after purchase and it dropped to 1 pair to ship. 1.5hrs later now they're all gone. Hopefully they come thru.

Just got my 11 off Richards. Said they had 2 pairs to ship. Got a confirm email. Checked the site after purchase and it dropped to 1 pair to ship. 1.5hrs later now they're all gone. Hopefully they come thru.
Thanks. I was able to check out a 10.5 from there as well. Got the confirmation so hope it doesn't get canceled.

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from my order this morning!
As did I! Good to know after I got the chorizo from Reebok. Can't wait to get these in hand after 20yrs. I had them all: Georgetowns, all blacks, low all white, low white and red, white and black. I never had the step overs and I really want those. I also never had the reverse white and black. Don't know if they actually made those for purchase but I do remember seeing AI with em.

Both for me. That’s why I currently passed on them.

If I find them for cheaper later on, I’ll probably scoop up a pair.

Once the fake sellout is finished they’ll restock and then sit, I have faith lol. Even then, I’d rather wait for the black and whites (or possibly another OG colorway) to drop again since they’re not putting DMX in them. If these go low enough I’ll cop enough, still my favorite shoe of all time.

these have real dmx. they ugly as **** but that dmx 6 tho. working pump tech AND working dmx? couldnt pass on um even tho the toe cap is annoying me
27C7ABCD-B283-4FC8-BAEE-DA8DC448689E.jpeg

This is why they won’t receive a dime from me at retail because they pull crap like this when they know they have a functioning system that works. No one would complain paying $150 for these or even $160 with real DMX.

the only reebok that I bought so far are the ones with the I-Pak (Iverson Legacy). just couldn't pull the trigger on the Answer 4.5s a couple of years back, they just felt like bricks. would have gone with the Hexalite Shaqnosis but the Minion colorway had a pretty messed up release. and the Question patent red/black still felt quite costly considering the cheap material that they used. I'm waiting for those to go on firesale soon.

As did I! Good to know after I got the chorizo from Reebok. Can't wait to get these in hand after 20yrs. I had them all: Georgetowns, all blacks, low all white, low white and red, white and black. I never had the step overs and I really want those. I also never had the reverse white and black. Don't know if they actually made those for purchase but I do remember seeing AI with em.

repped for using the word chorizo

these have real dmx. they ugly as **** but that dmx 6 tho. working pump tech AND working dmx? couldnt pass on um even tho the toe cap is annoying me
27C7ABCD-B283-4FC8-BAEE-DA8DC448689E.jpeg

damn bro these are my babies! I love these I got 2 pairs one I wear everyday probably over 500 wears already and still amazing shape and got another DS. Got them both for $66 a pair. She ain’t ugly though don’t disrespect the gold! Lol
FCF45869-7632-487D-A34F-B2F348882426.jpeg

This isn't a shoe that should be selling out. I don't know if resellers bought them up or Reebok is holding back inventory like Nike does. I love the shoe but I'll wait on these and if I don't get them, oh well.

This isn't a shoe that should be selling out. I don't know if resellers bought them up or Reebok is holding back inventory like Nike does. I love the shoe but I'll wait on these and if I don't get them, oh well.
not sure if Adidas was able to sell Reebok already. if this was a fake sellout or holding back inventory, could be a new owner.

this shoe was fairly popular when I was growing up. I think Reebok knows that majority of people buying Iverson retros are older generations buying for nostalgia so no reason to make a huge quantity. They make enough that the ones who really want a pair can cop somewhat easily and that's it.

I'm sure they learned their lesson from all the Reebok Questions that hit like 50% off clearance prices

damn bro these are my babies! I love these I got 2 pairs one I wear everyday probably over 500 wears already and still amazing shape and got another DS. Got them both for $66 a pair. She ain’t ugly though don’t disrespect the gold! Lol
FCF45869-7632-487D-A34F-B2F348882426.jpeg
when these originally released back in 2000 or 2001 I saw them in a reebok outlet for 39.99 plus 20 percent off. the colorway was all black with clear blue pump side panels. I just bought um cuz they looked kinda cool but kinda didnt 😂

to this day it was the best purchase i ever made from an outlet

the ogs were one of the most comfortable shoes i ever had and for under 40 bucks

Still on the hunt for size 11 of these answer IVs smh. Keep missing them by the time I check.

Back
Top Bottom