Reebok Iverson Retro Collection: ?, Answer 1 & 4 Out, SAMPLES SAMPLES SAMPLES...

And got these today for half off - Reebok store was feeling generous (said excluded but manager let me get them).
317B00E0-9732-49BF-9DA9-AA34292BA90C.jpeg
8CEB2516-B709-4A58-BFFF-0002F6AC2A6A.jpeg

there are 3 things that irk me possibly of all time

1. nike limiting their products

2. fila butchering the fila hill 1 every release

3. reebok refusing to make the midsole of the answer iv reflect again. id settle for no 3m at all. either full 3m or no 3m at all. makes the shoe look broken. ybh that bothers me more than the no dmx ipak

there are 3 things that irk me possibly of all time

1. nike limiting their products

2. fila butchering the fila hill 1 every release

3. reebok refusing to make the midsole of the answer iv reflect again. id settle for no 3m at all. either full 3m or no 3m at all. makes the shoe look broken. ybh that bothers me more than the no dmx ipak
It really bothered me on the stepovers and the red toes. I couldn't resist on the Finals pair and these white/greys

😰 I paid full price for em. Sentimental value, the original release lows were the first pair to get me into the sneaker game as a kid.
Same story, the lows got me into the shoe game (the looks, comfort, everything was 10/10) and into ball in general in middle school.

So hard for me to pass on these but I just would rather spend that money and start a new memory with shoes I’ve never experienced rather than paying that same money and getting half the memories (or really none, especially for the no DMX and half 3M stripe) 🤷🏾‍♂️

Makes me wonder why they didn't use this type of 3M on the Answer V's that got retro'd? Those had some weird sheen, I remember the original black/silver's had that darker type like the one above ^

I want the blk/grey joints so bad at this point. Kind of need the wht/grey just for OG purposes.

I gave up on getting a pair of blue toes so I'll be content with the Reebok solution when l find them for around 50.

Back
Top Bottom