Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

I don't own the K2 but I consider myself to be a narrow footed true 11 and these fit perfectly.

lol no

the only thing thats stackable is a winners circle card with a discount off code

Last edited:
Easy purchase with these...Moving on to the Black / Red OG's then I'm done...

Might even double up if these start to sit and end up dropping in price...

Last edited:
I would have copped right now, but not having a paypal option is not good, will have to wait.

These are everywhere, they will sit for a while. They definitely made a large amount of these. I think these might sit until the next employee appreciation. I still bought mine just because I didn't want to risk but I think the colorful ones will sit even longer :smokin

I just checked JJ and almost every size is gone from there, pretty weird considering all the rest of the retailers have almost all sizes up. Anyway, I got my two pairs and now waiting on the rest of the OG colorways, I just wish thew would have spread the release dates a little bit, this and next two months are just going to be very heavy on my bank account. 

^ I definitely agree. It should have been spread out. At least you can find them for around $90-$100 so I can live with it.

Yep me too, paid under retail for both, around $90 so I am cool with that, just like the price 20 years a go. 

These are everywhere, they will sit for a while. They definitely made a large amount of these. I think these might sit until the next employee appreciation. I still bought mine just because I didn't want to risk but I think the colorful ones will sit even longer
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.   the only must colorway for me were the sonics, but if i can scoop the other ones for a good price i'm going to   

Last edited:
I am glad, the more pairs Reebok sale, the more different retros we will see in the future, I want to see a lot more models from my teen years.

true story I hope they bring back the reignman 1 and 2 also the big hurt pre season trainer the one with the strap

Back
Top Bottom