Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Hehehe don't get mad bro, but the rule of thumb was try on a pair to get your size then take a fresh pair! We had the perks of picking the most pristine pairs too! 
smile.gif

Years of retail also ended up with me accumulating a ton of Black/Red kicks - I can genuinely pass on these for want of having too many already.

All jokes aside I hear you on wanting new kicks to be DS - after getting burned on a few misrepresented VNDS eBay deals I've lowered my expectations. Must've been karma for my retail days LOL.
Nah, its all good, I know how it is, I am just too in to details like that, always been. 90% of my kicks are in perfect DS condition, that's why I am not too cool with that.

def happy got mine of reebok.com man it was super fast shipping order monday got them today

will be passing one blue and red joints but if they do release a green sonics or that white pair TRENT posted would def cop!!

The toe on these really bother me. They look so big. I might just stick with this color and pass on the rest.

So I ordered my Kamikazes from Footlocker online and they came in a couple days ago.  I finally got a chance to get to my house to get them as I'm house sitting for a friend.

Sweet right???????? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
The Jordan Flight TR Not what the $%#! I ordered 97 mids!!!!!  Woo $%&*#@! Haaaaaa!!!!!  At least they got the size right!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to the Footlocker in hopes to exchange them the easy way.  They had my size in stock but when the manager called Footlocker online they would not allow me to exchange them there.  I have to wait for them to ship them to me again.  The best part is that the invoice inside the plastic crap bag they send the kicks in was to a guy in France whose name I can not even begin to pronounce and it was an Eastbay not Footlocker invoice.  One epic fail!  So this guy in France is most likely rocking my Kamikazes as we speak or he is pissed off too. 

So I ordered my Kamikazes from Footlocker online and they came in a couple days ago.  I finally got a chance to get to my house to get them as I'm house sitting for a friend.

Sweet right???????? 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
The Jordan Flight TR Not what the $%#! I ordered 97 mids!!!!!  Woo $%&*#@! Haaaaaa!!!!!  At least they got the size right!!!!!!!!!!!

So I went to the Footlocker in hopes to exchange them the easy way.  They had my size in stock but when the manager called Footlocker online they would not allow me to exchange them there.  I have to wait for them to ship them to me again.  The best part is that the invoice inside the plastic crap bag they send the kicks in was to a guy in France whose name I can not even begin to pronounce and it was an Eastbay not Footlocker invoice.  One epic fail!  So this guy in France is most likely rocking my Kamikazes as we speak or he is pissed off too. 
Repped. Just for having to go through all this crap!  Did Footlocker at least offer you a discount coupon or somethimg for your inconvenience due to their epic fail?

Repped. Just for having to go through all this crap!  Did Footlocker at least offer you a discount coupon or somethimg for your inconvenience due to their epic fail?
Negative good sir and I'm sure me getting on the phone and telling them exactly what I think about them not allowing me to exchange them in the store 100% assured that no discount coupons will be given.  Thanks for the rep and I repped you back for appreciating my pain.
wink.gif

View media item 764791
View media item 764792

Sweet right????????  :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: The Jordan Flight TR Not what the $%#! I ordered 97 mids!!!!!  Woo $%&*#@! Haaaaaa!!!!!  At least they got the size right!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry you had to go through that, just laughing at the kicks they sent you.

They just had to send you the nastiest shoes (imo) they had in the stock huh ? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm sorry you had to go through that, just laughing at the kicks they sent you.
Now that I've calmed down I can laugh about it too.  Of all kicks though some weak Js I would never wear.  I suppose it's ironic because I don't wear any Js that I end up getting a pair of Js that no one would wear...except some dude in France.
laugh.gif

Negative good sir and I'm sure me getting on the phone and telling them exactly what I think about them not allowing me to exchange them in the store 100% assured that no discount coupons will be given.  Thanks for the rep and I repped you back for appreciating my pain.:wink:

My man Primo, I sent a rep your way for being done dirty like that and still keeping your head up. Cold blooded on FL's part to send you some outlet back wall Jumpman instead of Kamikazes.

That Tupac gif is hilarious - repped for that too.

yea :lol: at the kicks they sent you not the whole situation cuz it sounds like a pain in the ***

And lmao at that gif usage

did the originals have leather uppers????

how come this pair  has man made uppers??

can any current owners of an original pair  please reply?

Primo, that is by far one of the biggest fails I have seen, kudos to sir for keeping your composure at the FTL spot, I would have lost mine. This is worst than sending you only one shoe from the pair, which happened before to me and many other people, I am just SMH at FTL, what a cluster ****.

i love my pair and they are so comfortable...its brings me back to my childhood since i had the OGs as a kid... i like these so much i might just sell the kamikaze ii
laugh.gif

Same with me.. i had these growing up, so it feels good to have them again...  and 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
My man Primo, I sent a rep your way for being done dirty like that and still keeping your head up. Cold blooded on FL's part to send you some outlet back wall Jumpman instead of Kamikazes.

That Tupac gif is hilarious - repped for that too.
Thanks appreciated.  They sure did do me dirty.  When I 1st walked into the FL the 1st words out of the sales associates mouth was "Are you ok?" instead of "Can I help you?"  He could tell I was pissed from the door.
laugh.gif

Primo, that is by far one of the biggest fails I have seen, kudos to sir for keeping your composure at the FTL spot, I would have lost mine. This is worst than sending you only one shoe from the pair, which happened before to me and many other people, I am just SMH at FTL, what a cluster ****.
I didn't actually keep my composure but I managed to not have 1 of my insane rage episodes that I used to be known for.  I guess as you get older you start coming to grips with the fact that life loves to kick you right in the junk when you least expect it.  The worst part of it all was having the sales associate go to the back and bring me out a crispy new size 11 only to have the lady on the phone from FL online say No I can't have them. 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom