Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

Yeah, so many models I want to see too, that BigHurt model you are referring to is Paydirt lll, very nice one.

forgot to mention, I got these for $71 and some change this past weekend.

$115 + tax - $20 coup - $20 WC - 9% cashback.

yes-thumb.jpg

You have to add something to the cart to make the total over 120. If you dont The 20 WC reward always comes off first, then when you try to apply the 20 off 100 coupon you're only at 95 so it doesn't work. I know that's how I got it to work Mobile in the past.

I did that, and still didn't work. Other people here tried that too with the same success. 

Last edited:
That's what I thought, kinda no sense why are they not letting you use it online as well, but that's FNL for you.

Strange, YCMC took down the Black/Blue pair of the Kamikaze, I wonder if someone gave them a call form Reebok about that.

Here we go with the colors...
[h3]Girls Grade School Kamikaze[/h3]
Style: M44063-PNK

Color: Vibe/Punch Pink

Well just recently ordered the Black/Azure Attaq, took 3 days before I gave them a call and asked what is the deal, they told me - not enough quantity in the warehouse, than 2 days later they sipped. You better give them a call. 
 QUESTION, DO THESE FIT LIKE THE SHAQONISIS AND DOES YCMC DOUBLE BOX
Yes on both questions. 

^ I definitely agree. It should have been spread out. At least you can find them for around $90-$100 so I can live with it.
Wow, they did massively producify these (sitting on all major retailers electronically). 

But just scored a pair for 92 from YMCMB or whateva.

Thanks for the link - sausage appreciation. 

Back
Top Bottom