Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

what i like about these kicks is it reminds me of  the jordan 6s and the material out shines the latest retros of that particular number

Wow, they did massively producify these (sitting on all major retailers electronically). 

But just scored a pair for 92 from YMCMB or whateva.

Thanks for the link - sausage appreciation. 

Some (myself included) feel this Sonics 'OG' colour is more of a retro+ as they dropped the green toe cap and we're passing - there was absolutely no reason to change it.

damnit shoulda held out to cop from ycmc and saved $10 but promo codes werent working on RD...
but I ordered on RD from shiekh and got em today im in socal so yeah

Will wait 2 more weeks so I can cop for under retail just like the Sonic colorway.

Weird that the black/white/blue and the black/blue pairs released early here in the PI but the Sonics cw has yet to come out.

:rolleyes

Yes, different regions got different colorways, I see the Black/Red available in Japan, Germany and other countries, but they will release in US in March. And we still don't have any information on the Black/White/Blue pair at all, even if it will release at all here...

i want all three colorways but im gonna wait for that sale to cop all 3. how low yall think these will go down to. this my prediction

IMO, 1 is being the best colorway 

1. red/black colorway 59.99

2.Blue/Black colorway 69.00

3.  sonics og colorway  80.00

Dr jays has sllloooww ***** shipping to cali...still havent recieve mine since the day they posted lop

My second pair just showed up from FNL. I just hate when they come in, and you know some mofo in FNL tried them on...
mean.gif

^^^

What can I say bro? As a former retail employee in my youth - trying on kicks was a perk of sorts to compensate for the low pay and having to deal with a 50/50 split of polite/rude customers. :tongue:

Shoes look pristine otherwise, just give em a wipe down or a blast of Febreeze and you're golden.

Thanks for the heads up on the Black/Blue pair - I got mine on route. I just need the other half of the 'Orlando Magic pack' *sarcasm* and I'm good!

What, no Red/Black for you? You may call me picky, buy I like my kicks to have their factory lacing, even the paper was just on a ball stuffed at the bottom of the box...oh well.

Hehehe don't get mad bro, but the rule of thumb was try on a pair to get your size then take a fresh pair! We had the perks of picking the most pristine pairs too! :smile:

Years of retail also ended up with me accumulating a ton of Black/Red kicks - I can genuinely pass on these for want of having too many already.

All jokes aside I hear you on wanting new kicks to be DS - after getting burned on a few misrepresented VNDS eBay deals I've lowered my expectations. Must've been karma for my retail days LOL.

Some (myself included) feel this Sonics 'OG' colour is more of a retro+ as they dropped the green toe cap and we're passing - there was absolutely no reason to change it.
Ahhh man, to be honest, as a seattleite who was in middle school when these dropped...

I think something as trivial as a green toe cap is something that can be overlooked.

Loved these shoes too, but in the projects of Holly Park... money only came sparingly, so the priority to invest in some

kemps was out of the equation like a missing decimal.

ugh... any idea on how long YMCM takes to ship?

They must be loading these badboys on Noahs ark. 

Hope they don't smell like unicorn hooves.

Ahhh man, to be honest, as a seattleite who was in middle school when these dropped...

I think something as trivial as a green toe cap is something that can be overlooked.

Loved these shoes too, but in the projects of Holly Park... money only came sparingly, so the priority to invest in some
kemps was out of the equation like a missing decimal.

ugh... any idea on how long YMCM takes to ship?

They must be loading these badboys on Noahs ark. 

Hope they don't smell like unicorn hooves.

GuiseppeJackson? Lol either way you made me chuckle. And I'll wait for Reebok to retro 'em correctly which they'll inevitably do.

Seller bluesoupllc just posted a pair of the All Star 1's up on eBay with a BIN of $80. New without box size 9 so I am assuming sample pair. They still don't look great though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom