Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

I give him a lot of credit, thank you sir, a very good code, I hope is going to be valid till the 28th so I can cop the Black/White/Red Rail. 

I give him a lot of credit, thank you sir, a very good code, I hope is going to be valid till the 28th so I can cop the Black/White/Red Rail. 
I think that Reebok.com "mystery sale" is only good through 2/24 from what I've seen in the coupon code thread.

Yes I saw it too, damn that is one sweet coupon, would have copped a few pairs with that one, hopefully they will extend it, like in the past. 

Not that anyone will be rushing to get these but Footlocker has excluded them from discount.
eyes.gif

Bf6ZtehCcAAfS3S.jpg:large

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m.../?cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku-M40339
LOL.. those are hideous. They should pay us to buy them haha

Last edited:
I know a bunch of you guys don't like this particular colorway, but I copped for a friend from a local spot, Sneaker Lounge in Westwood, NJ. Does anyone have ANY info regarding them though? I can't find anything and the shop owner just said super limited no FTL, etc are getting. They've already run through their stock from Saturday.

Damn, I actually love that Phoenix All-Star game colorway and was gonna cop two on sale, I thought these were a general release that was gonna sit, and I thought the release date on these was March 7th?

Side note: wish the white panel was more purple and the white on the mid sole was teal/aqua, the white just looks kinda forced, these are designed to be two color sneakers.

View media item 824084

You are correct on the color I just meant availability and a release date. Glad I can cop early just wanted more info.

Solamente nerazzurri will like that one, unfortunately. 

Last edited:
Definitely coppin the PEs. Pass on the black/red, rather have that colorway on the IIs. Besides the first colorway, the black/blue joints will be the only other OG colorway I'll cop.

hopefully they allow coupons like they did with the other ones..  gotta about 4 pairs of shoes on my radar all ready for march, and just scooped about 7 pairs this month, so a little discount would be nice... ya'll think these will chill like the other colorways?

Yes,but it depends on the numbers they have there, remember FNL will not have them, only BeastBay, so if you really like them, better cop with a quickness. And I don't see a reason why the coupons not gonna work, they worked on all other pairs.

That being said, I need to cop 3 pairs this month and will hopefully take a brake till May where the craziness will begin. 

Yes,but it depends on the numbers they have there, remember FNL will not have them, only BeastBay, so if you really like them, better cop with a quickness. And I don't see a reason why the coupons not gonna work, they worked on all other pairs.

That being said, I need to cop 3 pairs this month and will hopefully take a brake till May where the craziness will begin. 
Yeah, i gotta grab these first day... hopefully eastbay looks out and let's use a coupon... copped either way tho

Last edited:
Yeah with the grey/purple joints releasing in thinking the black colorway will also release eventually.

Back
Top Bottom